17

On the other side, Taehyung was lazily laying on the couch of his friend Minjae. He scrolled through his phone and ignored each message from his friends. He wanted some time, away from everything and especially away from someone named Jeon Jungkook. That day, when he saw him with the girl beside him, he felt so broken even though he was sure that he is not in love with the younger. When his friend Minjae, told him to stop denying his feelings he was so angry at him because he is sure of himself that he will never fall for a guy and not for Jeon Jungkook. That brat.

"Taehyung hyung, I am leaving for work," Minjae said, before closing the front door.

Taehyung sighed and rolled himself on the couch so he was now laying on his stomach. Three weeks have passed since he was locked in these four walls, not daring to go outside because he was afraid of seeing his friends. They will probably run after him and ask him for an explanation, which he can't give them because he can't tell them that he felt heartbroken so he ran away. They will laugh at him and he doesn't wish to see that. As he was engrossed in his thoughts, he didn't hear the bell ring twice. He stood up and saw Minjae's mp3 on the kitchen table, he took it and opened the door. To his great surprise, it wasn't Minjae, but his friends, standing there while frowning at him.

"Hey guys," Taehyung said while gulping down.

"Don't "hey" us," Jimin said while pushing his best friend inside the appartment.

Taehyung sat on the couch and looked down. He didn't expect them to be here at all.

"How did you find me?"

"We ran across Minjae earlier," Hoseok replied.

He sighed remembering he forgot to tell Minjae to stay silent about his whereabouts.

"Tae, who are we to you?" Namjoon asked in a serious tone, which means that he is waiting for a serious answer, no joke.

Taehyung lifted his head. His five friends were all there,waiting for him to reply, but he didn't know what to say and his heart is beating so fast. They were always together since he was three. He remembers hanging out with them until late night and eventually getting grounded by his parents, he clearly remembers the time when they all had their first drink. He remembers all the days spent with them doing nothing and something at the same time. He can never imagine a life without them, yet now he was running away from them and was unable to reply to such a simple question. He looked at them one by one, re calling every memories.

"My treasures,"

There was long moment of silence before Namjoon kneeled down in front of Taehyung and hugged him. After him, they all did the same to him.

"Don't expect me to do such thing again," Suga said before pulling him in a thight hug.

Taehyung smiled widely. He felt light weight as he saw his friends smiling back at him.

"So please now, explain us, why did you run away?"

The question he wanted to escape finally appeared just like a bomb dropped on earth. He sighed heavily and laid back on the couch, his hand on his forehead.

"Jeon Jungkook,"

"What about him?" Hoseok asked.

He was having concerns on whether to tell them or not. But he had to do it, there's was no point on hiding it longer.

"I fell for him," he mumbled.

"You what ?" Jimin asked, rising his voice.

"I fell for that rascal," he said, standing up and walking towards the windows.

Another silence shrouded the appartment.

"So?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion. He was waiting for them to laugh and mock him but they looked dead serious.

"So what? You fell for him but now you are running away? It's not the Kim Taehyung I know," He added.

"But Hyung,-"

"You were afraid of our reactions, you kept in your feelings because you thought we will laugh at you, am I right?"

Taehyung nodded. Namjoon approached him and put his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"But we knew everything Taehyung-ah, we just wanted you to be honest to your own feelings,"

Taehyung looked at his friends with wide eyes, it was so unexpected to him.That day, Taehyung left Minjae's appartment and with his friends, he went to Namjoon's house, which at some point became their HQ. He also opened himself to his friends and told them how he was feeling since the beginning. He told them how the simple game turned into a big mess. He sighed once he was done with his confession.

"What are going to do then?" Suga asked

"Nothing. I can't do something, he found someone and it might the best thing for him," Taehyung said while drinking in one sip the burning liquid in his beer can.

"How can you be so sure about that?" Hoseok then asked.

Taehyung grabbed another beer can and opened it before taking another sip, grimacing at the fresh acid taste.

"I know, I know, he is so happy right now, I'm sure,"

Jimin sighed and shaked Taehyung by his shoulders.

"Are you letting him go then?"

Taehyung put down his beer can and looked straight into the eyes of his best friend.

"I don't want to,"

"Then go for him," Jimin said in a soft tone, looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked around him and saw his friend staring at him in a serious way.

That night, he made a decision, that he was done with playing and that it was time for the real deal. It was finally time for him to grow up and reach for he wants the most.