1

School was about to end and Jungkook was about to head home but then he remembered he needed to show up for his club's meeting. He was the president of the music club even though he wanted to be a part of the band he couldn't because of his part-time job at the groceries shop. He entered the room which was covered with beautiful sounds of guitar and drums, harmonizing together and matching each other like two drops of water. He was so mesmerized by the melody that he forgot why he was even here. 

"Ya Jungkook!"

He woke up from his dreams and faced his friend, Shin, who was the band guitarist and Jungkook's best friend. They knew each other since primary school and they became close because they had the same passion and love for music. However when the band was created Jungkook was supposed to be the lead vocal but he left his position because he needed to work. He regretted it now. He could have listened to this kind of sound every day. Shin was a great guitarist but instead of becoming a real musician he will become a doctor and succeed his father. Jungkook always thought that it was a big waste because he had the skills but not the will. 

"How is it going? Is it the song you're going to play for the school's festival?"

"Well yes but we don't have a title for it yet," Shin answered.

Jungkook already knew the title for this song. It was soft and intense just like...A kiss.

"Why don't you call it Kiss?"

"Kiss...Hey nice one ! It matches well the melody," one of the members said. 

They were starting to think about the lyrics when Jungkook realized he needed to go work. He waved at his friend and walked alone in the long corridor. He sighed at the fact that today is Friday and that he will be working alone again in the shop. Well, he must at least endure that to pay his school fee and have a normal life like all the other kids of eighteen years old. The difference is that he doesn't live with his parents nor any members of his family. Since last year, he had been living alone in that little apartment but he was kind of used to that. Indeed, his parents divorced and he started to live with his mother when she became kind of crazy and started to buy plenty of cosmetic products because she thought she was becoming old and ugly. Afterward, she was sent to a hospice where they would take care of her if one of her family members or acquaintance pays for it. His dad was too busy with his new life so Jungkook was the one who had to take care of it.

As he arrived, he put on the weird green apron and stood in front the checkout. No one will come at this time of the day so he decided to do his homework. The problem that if his school knew about it, he will have to quit school and he doesn't hope for that because he loved that school especially the music room and the rooftop. That rooftop, where he can see a bright future or more like the horizon. Sometimes he felt like a great philosopher but in fact he was just a simple student struggling for some money.

He heard a big sound of something being dropped on the counter,he looked up and there was a man wearing a black hoodie and a leather jacket. He thought he was some kind of gangster because he couldn't see his eyes which were hidden by his brown hair. Jungkook stared at the things he bought and he was quite surprised, even speechless. 

"Do you have have beautiful paper for wrapping gifts and stuff," the man asked with a deep voice.