:.meeting

Season: -
Episode: -
---
You just finished unpacking in your new apartment. 219B was now your apartment. Almost in the center of London. You couldn't believe that you were actually here! Now it was your turn to show that you were the best teacher ever.

You got a new job as a chemistry teacher on one of the local schools. Your father gave that interest in chemistry to you. He would have been proud... if he would have been alive.

You sighed and put the last boxes away. There was a knock on the door. You walked towards the door and saw a lady standing in front of your door.

'Hello!' She said. 'My name is mrs Hudson! I'm the landlady of 221A, B and C. I heard someone new moved in here today. Thought I'd come and say hello.'

'Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Hudson!' You smiled. 'My name is Y/N Y/L.'

'Pleasure Y/N! Would you like to drink a cup of tea at my place?' She asked.

'Sure.'

You grabbed your blue coat and followed her to apartment 221A. You looked an the complex and heard voices upstairs.

'Could you stop playing that violin for a second and focus on this?' You heard someone asked.

'Shut up, I can't focus.'

'Who are they?' You asked.

'Oh, that are John Watson and Sherlock Holmes. They live in apartment 221B. Would you like to meet them.'

You smiled and nodded. Mrs Hudson took you up to the apartment. You heard beautiful violin music. Mrs Hudson walked into the apartment without knocking.

You saw two men. One men with brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled friendly at you. The other men had black hair. He turned around a bit annoyed. His blue eyes were truly beautiful. He stopped playing the violin.

'Mrs Hudson... have you ever head of knocking?' He asked with a sigh.

Mrs Hudson completely ignored him.

'I want you two to meet the new girl that moved into apartment 219B. Her name is Y/N Y/L.'

The brown haired men stepped forwards and shook your hand.

'Pleasure to meet you,' he smiled. 'My name is John Watson.'

The other men put his violin down and walked towards you. John stepped aside and whispered something to him. The men sighed and offered you a hand. You shook it with a smile.

'The name is Sherlock Holmes.'

'Pleasure to meet you,' You smiled.

Sherlock stepped back and looked at John who shook his head.

'Well, how about some tea?' John asked.

'Okay,' You smiled.

John walked into the small kitchen. He sighted in frustration at the white table that stood in the middle of the kitchen.

'Sherlock! Could you clean up this mess! We have guests.'

Sherlock sighed.

'No! I need that! They're my experiments.'

'Oh, what kind of experiments?' You asked.

Sherlock looked at you.

'Not the kind of experiments you're thinking off.'

John walked into the living room with cups of tea.

'That will be the couch... I apologize for him.'

'That's fine,' You smiled.

You all sat down. Sherlock sat down on a chair opposite of you. He looked at you without saying a word. You grabbed a cup of tea and coughed uncomfortably. John looked at Sherlock and shook his head.

'So, what are you going to do in London?' John asked.

'I'm a-'

'Chemistry teacher,' Sherlock interrupted you.

'Sherlock stop,' John sighed.

'How do you... have I met you before?' You asked.

'Oh, if you had met me before you would have remembered me.'

You looked at John who rubbed his face with his hands while sighing loudly.

'Could you like not for one day?' He asked.

'I can't help it,' Sherlock spoke.

'Yes you can! Just don't.' John hissed.

'What is this about?' You asked.

Sherlock looked at you.

'You're not really the smartest in the family... are you?' He asked.

You looked at him in disbelieve and shock. Why did he suddenly say that?

'Sherlock! You can't just say that!' Mrs Hudson sighed.

'That's very disrespectful!' John spoke.

'What is that supposed to mean?!'

'You're here to start your career as a chemistry teacher while you're father was a famous scientist. I thought you might be as smart as he is, but seeing that you're just a simple teacher, maybe I was wrong. But you're father wasn't the smartest anyways seeing that he got himself killed in an accident on the lab.'

You put your tea down and tears came up in your eyes. You got up, grabbed your coat and left the building. You ran towards your own apartment and locked the door.

---

'What? Did I say something wrong?' Sherlock asked.

'You called her and her dead father dumb,' John sighed. 'You've seriously crossed a line Sherlock! You have to apologize.'

'What? I just told her the truth.'

'No you didn't! You told her your very hurtful opinion. Now go there and apologize.'

Sherlock sighed and stubbornly walked out of the door. He walked towards your apartment and knocked on the door. He was in a hurry and wanted to get this over with

---
'Who's there?' You asked trying to sound as if you didn't just cried.

'It's me, Sherlock.'

'Go away,' You yelled.

'Please, may I come in? I've been forced to come here.'

You sighed and wiped a tear away. You opened the door and Sherlock walked in awkwardly. You closed the door and sat down on the couch again.

'John said I have to apologize... he said that I might have said something that hurt your feelings.'

'Might have?' You asked.

Sherlock sighed and sat down besides you.

'I apologize for calling you and your father stupid.'

You looked at him.

'Thank you,' You said. 'It's just... I thought that I was making my father proud... but you made me realize that I'm just disappointing him.'

'You'll never know. I just said what I thought. I'm not always right... but most of the time I am.'

You grinned.

'Thank you Sherlock. For the apology. You made it seem very hard.'

'It was very hard.'

You laughed and suddenly hugged him. Sherlock didn't quite know what to do and awkwardly hugged you back.