"Take care of my baby." I said handing the young man my car keys squinting my eyes to show him I wasn't playing.

"Aigh." He chuckled handing me a ticket then getting inside the truck. Me and Nicole went straight to the front of the line hearing curses and complaints behind us. I ignored them, all I was worried about was getting out these windy
streets.

"Nicky." Nicole told the bodyguard. He looked down at the iPad to check for her name. He nodded his head as we started to walk in only
for me to feel a arm from stopping me.

"And who are you?" He asked rudely. I rolled my eyes looking at Nicole giving her that, You better handle that before I do look and she
knew how I could get.

"Candice, her name should be on the list check next to my name under my name or something." Nicole implied. He sighed deeply taking another look at the list.

"My fault ladies." He said moving aside. I nodded my head walking in the loud but colorful club. I loved the way the place was set up. There were leather seats everywhere, a DJ booth right in the center of the floor and multi color lights hitting the dance floor.

Looking up I noticed a bunch of guys standing on the balcony which was over the DJ booth. I couldn't really make out who was standing up there because of all the lights but I had a clue it was this guy Twan and his friends. Since it was his birthday.

"I don't get why this nigga ain't come down here to get us birthday or not, hmm strike one." I yelled to Nicole over the music. She ignored me as we made our way over to the stairs which led us to the balcony.

Walking up the stairs we came face to face with a 6 feet and 2 inches dark skin man.

"Wassup ma." The guy who I now know was Twan said giving her what looked more like a friendly hug then her being his shawty.
Nicole stood back shyly causing me to roll my eyes bitch was acting like she was sprung already. Twan then looked at me and I looked at him not really sure where I saw him before but I remembered seeing him somewhere.

"This is my friend Candice." Nicole said introducing me. I forced a smile looking down at his extended hand. Being polite I grabbed it and shook it.

"Any drink ya buy tonight it's on me." He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Where's the bathroom?" I said feeling slight faint. I hated being in places with over a 100 people. But of course the only I came was because of Nicole.

"Oh it's downstairs in the back." He instructed. Thanking him I made my way down the stairs heading straight for the bathroom. I felt my phone vibrate taking it out I saw it was a text from Nicole.

Nicole: You okay babes?  10:50 PM

Me: I'm cool, I'll be up in a few. 10:50 PM
Looking up in shock seeing Nas standing in my face. I sucked my teeth trying to go around him but he just wouldn't budge.

"Hey, what you doing here?" He asked looking happy. I huffed looking everywhere else but at him.

"Minding my business excuse me." I said calmly.

"Is all that necessary Candice?" I looked at me slightly laughing.

"I'm trying to be nic- it's fine you ain't gotta move play boy." I smirked about facing and heading towards the exit. Nicole was fine she was going home with Twan tonight anyways. I know she was going be a little mad for not keeping her company but I wasn't about to sit here and sing kumbaya like everything was fine.

Damn he really looking good tonight though.

"Leaving already?" He joked leaning against the brick walls. I chuckled giving the valet guy my ticket so they could bring my truck around front.

"Yes I sure am parties especially in clubs was never my type of seen's."

"Never have been." I heard Nas say from beside me.

"You don't get the hint that I don't wanna ever speak to you again?" I sighed highly annoyed.

"I frankly don't care about your hints you really acting childish now ma."

"Wrong choice of words." I spat watching my truck pull up. I walked off pulling out $30 for the young man. "Here." I said handing him the bill while he handed me my keys.

"Thank you." He smiled his eyes gleaming. I smiled at his hospitality.

Pulling on my seatbelt I heard a tap on my window making me looking up of course it was Nas again.

Déjà vu

I rolled the window down staring at him boredly.

"Can you at least take my number you ain't gotta use it anytime soon but just take it." He said holding a white piece of paper out.
I looked at him kinda feeling bad that I have been such a bitch to him. But when I thought about the lie that left me heartbroken I instantly turned cold again.

"Trust me I won't." I said snatching the paper, rolling my window back up. I rolled my eyes as I sent Nicole a quick text starting the ignition driving off.