11

I opened my eyes. The bright lights around my were burning my eyes. 'She's awake! Thank God! Lucy is awake!' The loud voice sounded very familiar. Where was Lilly? I turned my head and looked around. Where was I? Why was I here? When I saw Kyle's face I was slightly relieved. I didn't get kidnapped of left knocked out at a children's home.

'Kyle?' I whispered. Kyle grabbed my hand. 'Are you okay?' He whispered back at me. 'Yeah, I guess. What happened?' I didn't remember anything that happened. 'You passed out on stage.' That's when everything came back to me. I was on stage, saw all those people and got very dizzy. After that everything turned black.

'Where is Lilly? And Polly?' I asked. I hoped Lilly didn't leave the show. That would mean I would have broken hundreds of hearts. Teamsuper wants to meet Lilly so bad, I would never want to take something like that from them.

'She stayed for the meet and greets but she's coming here right now. Polly went back to her hotel because her flight is in a couple hours. Her family said it would be better if they left because they didn't know how long it would take for you to wake up. I'm so sorry you couldn't say bye to her...' Of course I was sad I couldn't say bye to Polly, but I don't know if I would have wanted her to see me like this, in a hospital bed.

'O my god baby, are you okay?' Lilly walked in on her crutches. 'I'm so sorry, I should have never asked you on stage knowing about your anxiety.' She gave me a tight hug. 'I'm okay. And you don't have to apologise. I was the one that walked on that stage.' Lilly kissed my forehead. 'I'm still sorry.'

The doctor that checked up on me once I woke up walked back into the room and talked to us about what was going to happen next. 'Lucy hit her head on the floor, so her memory isn't great right now. We would like to keep her for a while, but we know you have places to be. The last checkups don't show any bad things so she should be fine as long as she isn't put in a situation that gives her anxiety, but would it be okay if she stayed here overnight to make sure nothing changes?' Lilly looked a bit stressed with that idea. 'Sure. Health always comes first.'

***

The next morning I woke up at about 8:30 am. Lilly and Kyle were sleeping in a bed beside me. Yesterday night they were arguing who could stay in the room with me but they just got in the bed together, even though it didn't exactly fit.

I grabbed my phone and went through my texts. First I decided I needed to update Sam. We hadn't talked since I left house.

hey, I haven't heard from you since yesterday. I saw you landed safely! I hope the show goes well, have fun!

I told him what happened, but that I was okay now and that he shouldn't worry. I told Maya the same thing. Then I opened Polly's texts.

OMG LUCY ARE YOU OKAY I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU

I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY

I love you😭❤

I texted her back.

I'm okay! Don't apologise please, it's not your fault

I love you more❤ I hope I'll see you again soon! I'm leaving the hospital soon and I'll be going right on a flight to New Jersey! x

Then I opened twitter, scared for everything I would read. Right away I got hundreds of notifications. A lot of people were asking if I was okay since nobody had tweeted out any information.

Hi! I fainted at yesterday's show but I'm okay! We're leaving the hospital soon!

Thank you for all the kind messages! It means a lot❤

For all the people with questions, I fainted because of my anxiety. I will talk more about it in the vlog!

Teamsuper was relieved I was okay. Lots of people were tweeting me if I was going to do any other shows or if I would have to go home.

I will still be coming to the shows, but I won't be on stage. I'm still deciding if I'll be at meet and greets!

I put my phone down and got up to get my vlog camera. I knew Lilly must have taken it since it was backstage, next to hers. I looked through her backpack and found my camera.

'Hi everyone! I just woke up and yes, I'm in a hospital. Yesterday during the show I got an anxiety attack and fainted. It was very scary for me, and probably very scary for everyone that saw it happen. I got taken to the hospital and they wanted to keep me here for a night. This usually doesn't happen when someone faints, but I have never fainted before and they wanted to make sure I was okay. I also don't remember everything and they thought that might have been a problem. But I'm okay now. Thank you for all the kind tweets I appreciate it so much!'

Lilly and Kyle had woken up and we were getting ready to leave. The doctor walked in and informed us a little bit about what should and should not happen.

'I would suggest making sure she sleeps enough, eats enough and drinks enough.' Lilly nodded. 'Thank you so much for making sure she's okay. We will take good care of her.' 'I know you will, you're good parents.' Kyle blushed and Lilly tried not to laugh. I had been calling Kyle dad because he felt like my dad. I had never called Lilly mom though, I don't know why.

'Before you leave I have a question for you.' Lilly looked up. 'Go ahead,' Lilly said. 'How long have you had that cast on for?' The doctor asked pointing at Lilly's ankle. 'About a week, why?' 'Okay, then I was looking at the right files. Your files say that after 7 days you can get the cast off and get a boot instead. This would mean you could walk again, which would be really convenient for you. We usually don't do this without an appointment, but I have time and it seems to be better for you if you could walk. I can only do this if you ankle doesn't feel sore when you stand on it.' Lilly's face was lighting up. After walking around on crutches, being clearly annoyed she couldn't be as productive and high energy, she could finally get it takes off. 'Sure, let's do it!' We followed the doctor in a small room.

After 30 minutes we walked out of the hospital. Lilly was excited to be back on two feet. 'Guys.' Kyle said with stress in his voice. 'What is it?' I replied. 'We totally lost track of time. Our flight is leaving in an hour.' 'WHAT?! Kyle! No! nonononono...' All her excitement turned into stress in .2 seconds.

Lilly looked at her phone to see if anything had happened to our flight. 'Please be delayed... Please be delayed...' I heard her mumble. 'Lilly, don't stress. It's not in your control.' Lilly sighed. 'It was in my effing control a couple hours ago when I was sleeping thinking had all the time in the world!'

Hi!
I'm sorry I keep leaving you with all these cliffhangers😝 but I have updated 3 days in a row (wow I deserve a medal for actually doing something) (this was also over 1200 words)
x Panda