7

Lilly and I came home and decided to film a video together. Lilly was going on tour soon and she had to pre-film videos. I was so so excited because I was coming with her on tour and I would travel the world with her. A year ago I was stuck in my bedroom every single day and if I wasn't there I was at school. The fact that I was now going to see so much of the world meant so much to me. When Lilly told me about it I jumped on her and thanked her about a thousand times.

Lilly set up the cameras in her living room for a part of the sketch we were filming. I walked upstairs to get my vlog camera.
I heard one of Lilly's lights fall on the floor. 'Crap!' I ran downstairs finding Lilly on the floor tangled up in wires of all kinds of things. Her team was trying to get her up, but Lilly seemed to be in a lot of pain.

'Lilly?!' I ran towards her and asked if she was okay. 'Lulu, please don't worry, I just twisted my ankle.' She tried to get up and I could tell it was a lot more serious than just a twisted ankle. Humble lifted her up and carried her to a chair. 'No! Nothing can be wrong right now! I'm supposed to go on tour in a couple days! No, no, no!' I saw her struggling to hold back her tears. 'Lilly, it will be okay. You can still go on tour, even if we have to sit you down okay?'

The car stopped in front of the hospital. 'We just want to do a check up okay? We don't want you to injure it more.'
We took Lilly into the hospital and waited for a doctor to come.

'Hi Lilly, can you explain to me what happened?' The doctor asked. Lilly explained how she tried to grab one of the lights and tripped over one of the cords.

Lilly walked out of the hospital of crutches. I could see the sadness in her face. 'Lilly, it's okay. This won't make the tour worse for Teamsuper. I promise, they love you. They wouldn't want you to go crazy over breaking your ankle.' Lilly looked up at me with tears in her eyes. 'I know. I just feel like my shows won't be powerful anymore.'
Lilly and I talked for a while as Humble drove us back to our house. We cancelled we video we were shooting since the doctor told Lilly to rest for at least 24 hours.

'Sooo... teamsuper, I got some bad news. I tripped while I was filming a video and we just went to the hospital and they told me that I... broke my ankle.' Lilly took a deep breath. 'It's horrible timing, I know, because I'm going on tour in a week and this will obviously make that harder. But! It won't ruin the tour because we will power through it and even if Lucy has to carry my on the stage, we will do it!' Lilly turned the camera towards me and started laughing. 'Your face when I said that!' I started laughing too. 'Do you really think I could carry you? I might be taller than you but the only thing I ever lift is food!'

I tried to comfort Lilly as much as I could, but the hardest thing was keeping her from trying to run around and do things.
'Lilly! Stay on that damn couch! I will get your laptop but you're not going anywhere. Stop being so productive!' Lilly smiled but also had a bit of sadness in her face. 'I wish it was that easy for me Lulu. Also, you sound just like Teamsuper.' I laughed and sat down next to her. 'I can see you're sad,' I said. 'I just don't get why all bad things happen when I really can't have them happen.' 'Please Lilly, don't be sad. It'll be okay.' 'It's just hard. I don't want to let teamsuper down.' Lilly whispered. I gave her a big hug. 'You won't, I promise.'

'Now stay on the damn couch! I'll get you some food and we will enjoy this!'

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks for us. As I walked back to the couch, I saw Humble walking down the stairs. He was supposed to leave today but since Lilly now has a broken ankle, he thought she would need some support.

I plopped on the couch and handed Lilly some snacks. 'You can have some snacks today, tomorrow you can go back to trying to be healthy.' I said.

After a couple episodes of Jane the Virgin and a lot of snacks, we both decided we should go to bed. Lilly was sleeping on the couch since we didn't want her to go upstairs.

'Goodnight Lilly, stay on the couch!'
'Goodnight, I promise I won't.'

I kinda dislike this chapter but whatever
Vote pleaseee