10 (Lilly's POV)

My first show was going amazing so far. Even though I was walking around on crutches, I felt like I had all the energy in the world and I wasn't nervous at all. Teamsuper was there to give me all the vibes I needed, Lucy was on stage with me, things seemed to have fallen into place.

'Lilly I'm...' I heard softly. I turned around and saw one of the scariest things I had ever seen. Lucy was extremely pale and out of nowhere she fell to the ground. I heard the crowd gasp as I dropped my microphone. 'Lucy? Lulu, are you there? Are you okay?' No response. I had tried to stay calm so far but now it all got too much. Lucy wasn't replying. I started screaming in panic.

'Someone call 911!' I yelled as Kyle ran on stage. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. What seemed like the perfect evening just turned into the opposite. The crowd was yelling, worried about Lucy. I couldn't find the words to reply. What do you say when a girl collapses on stage. I should have never invited her on stage. I should have known that this was too much for her anxiety. But I did it anyways. It's all my fault.

Three guys walked in and tried to get Lucy back. It had been a couple minutes, but it seemed like hours. Just looking at Lucy was enough to bring tears to my eyes. The way she was laying there. Hopeless. Pale. It was terrifying.

'I'm sorry everyone!' I said in my microphone. My voice cracked and I wiped my cheeks dry. One of the men walked up to me. 'Miss, we want to take her to the hospital to make sure she's okay. We will have to do some tests to see what exactly happened. Will you come with us?' I froze. I couldn't leave Lucy but I couldn't leave the show either. The pictures hadn't been taken yet and teamsuper had paid for those. They paid to meet me. Kyle put a hand on my shoulder. 'I will go with them if you want. I know you don't want to leave teamsuper or Lucy...' My mind was going crazy. I can't leave either.

'Teamsuper, I'm so sorry you had to see this happen. Lucy is on her way to the hospital right now but I can't go with her. You paid to meet me, so you will meet me. Again, my apologies. I hope a hug can make it up to you?'

I heard people yell I should go with Lucy and that they didn't mind. But I know they would be crushed if I left.

I met the golden ticket winners and chilled with them. They made me feel a little better. A girl came up to me right before she left and gave me the most genuine hug. 'I'm sorry about what happened to Lucy, I know she'll be okay. Stay strong Lil.' Those words meant a lot to me. 'Thank you so much, for everything.' I whispered.

The golden ticket winners had all left and I got ready for the meet and greets. Time to meet hundreds of happy teamsuper members.

I walked on stage and saw the camera set up ready for me. Teamsuper started screaming and I just loved seeing all their faces. So wonderful and full of energy.

Throughout the hugs and pictures I wasn't worrying too much. Of course Lucy stayed on my mind but I promised I would enjoy the moment. Worrying wasn't going to help Lucy.

After meeting a couple hundred unicorns, I checked my phone.
A text from Kyle

Lucy is awake

HI
sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to leave you like that🙃
x Panda