Fourth Year ; Never Take Advice from Albus Severus Potter

SCORPIUS'S POV

All was well... Wasn't it??
NO.
I had recently become the heart throb of the school. Why me? I have absolutely no idea. Every girl is busy fawning over me irrespective of their age or house. That should make me feel happy right? Nope. Because there's this one girl. Who no matter what I do will still friendzone me. So... I had to take advice. From who? Well I took it from Albus Potter and mind me. NEVER GO TO ALBUS POTTER FOR ADVICE. NEVER.
He might share the name with Albus Dumbledore but he is no where near giving good advice. He firstly sniggered at me for having a crush on Rosie thinking that I was joking. Then when he realised I wasn't, he sniggered again thinking of how badly all the Wotter boys and girls will beat me up. Then when he finally became serious, he told me that I had to find out whether Rosie likes me back before making a move. And his way to do that? Date another girl. And not just any girl. Jessica Nott. The Queen bitch. The no. 1 person on Rose's hit list. My biggest 'admirer' . I was appalled at the idea. I mean dating somebody other than Rose? And that too Jessica Nott! No way José...... Then he asked me if I had a better idea..... I did not. So, I told him to give me a day to think about it.

That day I wandered outside to btake a stroll (carefully avoiding the girls) when I reached the quidditch pitch. Today was the Ravenclaw team's practice session . I saw Ali flying around on her broomstick with the quaffle in her hand along side Jerry Boot to score a goal in the hoops kept by Rosie. And Lorcan Scammander hovering nearby keeping an eye out for the snitch. How he became seeker still supris- damn that was fast. He caught the snitch in like seconds!!!! Rosie beamed at him and embraced him while saying something I couldn't quite make out. And he said something back to her, kissed her on the cheek and flew towards the captain of the team, Zachary Davies. I glared as Rosie touched her cheek where 'Lorc' had kissed her, blushing furiously. Then she looked down and saw me and waved at me grinning widely as she came towards me.
"Scorp what're you doing here? "she said getting off her broom.
" I was taking a stroll "
" You saw the game? "
" Yup"
"Isn't Lorcan an amazing seeker? "
"Totally."
"Are you fine? "
" Yup"
"Then why are you giving me one word answers?"
" I was thinking "
" About?.... "
" Where I'm going to take Jessica Nott on our date on Saturday "
Her face fell.
" You... Her...date?.. Well enjoy the date Scorpius. ".
And she walked away. Her broom in her hand. And that's when I realized. She liked me. and I had just made the worst mistake of my life.
I took Albus Potter 's advice.
And see where it landed me.
Away from Rose.
So far away.