The Journey To Hogwarts

SCORPIUS'S POV

It was like a day dream, I had made friends! And not just any friends I was friends with Rose Weasley, Albus Potter and Alice Longbottom! And more over they understood me! They knew what it was like to be shadowed by your family's name. I could not be more thankful.

"Guys this is it! We're at Hogwarts!" I was shaken from my thoughts by Rose's excited shrieking. She looked so cute beaming at us excitedly.

"Scorpion king! Get up!" Alice said loudly. "What're you looking at?" She whispered after a noticing my attention wasn't entirely at her. Then she looked at me with one eyebrow up and then she saw Rose talking animatedly to Albus. Smirking she pushed me out of the compartment.

"Firs' years, Firs' years!"

"Hagrid!" Albus yelled, apparently too excited to see a huge, Very huge man.

"He was my father's earliest connection to the wizarding world " Albus explained.

"Alright there Albus? Rosie? Alice? Whose your new friend?"

"Oh that's Scorpius Malfoy! We met on the train!" said Rose brightly.

"'ello there Scorpius! Well we'd better get going now shall we?" He cried out to all the first years now gathered around him. "c'mon follow me - any more firs' -years? Mind yer step, now"

We all followed Hagrid down to a steep, narrow path.

" 'ere we are, y'all can get your firs' look at Hogwarts here! "

The narrow path had opened suddenly on to the edge of a great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparkling in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many turrets and tunnels.

"No more'n four to a boat " He said pointing to a fleet of boats in the water by the shore. Rose, Alice, Albus and I got in one boat and the boats set off all at once. At last we reached a kind of underground harbour, where we clambered out on to rocks and pebbles.

Then we went up a passageway in the rock after Hagrid's lamp, coming out at last on to smooth, damp grass right in the shadow of the castle. We walked up to a flight of stone steps and crowded around the huge oak door.

Hagrid raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.

We all held our breaths in anticipation as they slowly swung open.

**
Edited.
Word count: 400