Chapter Fourteen (Late update, sorry hunny bunnies <3)

Start from the beginning

                 His face holds no emotion but his violet eyes seemed to shadow with something of sympathy. As if he felt bad…for me? “Don’t pity me!” I spat.

                 He still seems rigid but emotionally reserved. “Don’t you dare pity me—I don’t need you…I don’t need anything!” I sniffle, drying the tears brimming in my eyes.  “You don’t even care; you’re j—just nonchalant.”

                  He opens his mouth as if it say something, but closes it.

                  “W—what you have nothing to say?”

                  He stays silent.

                 My eyebrows furrow as I tightly clasp the cup in my hand. Then irrationally I throw the hot liquid right on him before I black out.

                                                                              ~ * ~

I awoke on in my bedroom with a killer headache. I sit up slowly and look over—the clock says five in the afternoon. I realize I’m still in my clothes, and I pat my back pocket for the familiar bump of my phone. I take it out slowly—everything seems to be going by slowly.

                    I had missed ten calls—all from Jenna.

                    I called her back, turning the volume on the phone to its lowest point. “Hello…?” I mumble groggily.

                    “Where the hell were you last night! I didn’t see you all night, and you were macking it up with Brandt! Are you crazy—”

                    “You’re so loud…” I moan angrily, pressing my fingers into the temples of my head.

                      Jenna takes an angry pause on the phone before she continues. “Your picture is all over Facebook grinding it up with Brandt—Zoey’s boyfriend! You guys left in his car and went Lord knows where! You know you’re being branded as a major slut! You just got accepted into the cool crowd…and you blow it!”

                       “W…what are you talking about?”

                       “Check it out for yourself,” Jenna says bitterly, hanging up the phone.

                      I stumble over to my desk, and turn on my laptop. I quickly get to Facebook, and look at the pictures.

                      Jenna was right. I sunk my face in my pals and peered through my fingers at the pictures. I was all over him—and drunk! Someone had even snapped a picture of Brandt pulling me out to his car.

                 “No, no, no!” I sobbed, wiping the tears threatening to spill with the back of my sleeve.

                                                                                                    ~*~

No one will even look in my direction. They all pity me. I don’t know what happened after I dumped my drink on Alistair. I sullenly walked into the cafeteria, shamefully heading to Zoey’s table.

                    “Hey,” I whisper. They all look up at me as if appalled by my very existence.

                    Zoey hops up immediately, and before I know it, she’s throwing her diet coke on me. “Slut!” she shouted. I was so shocked. Before I could react she was taking Claire’s coke, and dumping it on me.