Chapter 17; No Spare Time

OLIVIA'S POV

I went downstairs and into the living room. It was 4:27 pm. Me, Sabrina, and Summer were working on the song.

"So, since it's really, your tour Olivia, what should the tour be called." Sabrina asks

"God you know nothing about tours. The tour is called whatever your famous album is. Mine is 'History'."

"Ohhhh, sorry" Sabrina says

"Its ok. This is your first tour anyways." I say

"Soooo, it's gonna be called, 'History Tour, Olivia Holt'?" Summer asks

"Yeah, pretty much." I say

"So, we'll start off with, who?" I ask

"I'll go 1st. Sabrina 2nd. Olivia 3rd. There you go. Solved." Summer says

SUMMER'S POV

"Okay, great! Let's figure out which songs we sing and the order. You guys wanna do it separate?" Olivia asks

"Yeah" Me and Sabrina say. We go to our rooms and work on our songs.

I was sorting out my songs when the doorbell rings. I went downstairs and opened the door.

I saw my old bestie, Tomika.

"Hey Tomiks. What are you doing here?"

"Hey Sum, umm, I need to tell you something. Can I come in?"

"Uhh, yeah."

She walked in and I closed the door. We went to the living room.

"So, what is it?"

"We're leaving soon. SOR and TCS. We leave next week. SOR has 2 gigs and TCS has 5 more gigs. And, after that, we leave back to Texas."

"Wait, but, I leave for tour next week. So that means,"

"We only have a week together."

"(Sigh) I wish we had more time together. We were apart for 1 year and a half."

"Well, you never know, maybe, you might perform a concert in Austin on your tour."

"Yeah. Hopefully."

"Hey, cheer up. We have a week together. We can do a lot in a week."

"You're right. Like, get ready for the tour."

"We don't have spare time together."

I started to see Tomika tear a bit. And it's Tomika!

"Nope. But, you never know what to expect."

"Yeah, well, I gotta go now. I have a gig. Bye Sum."

"Bye Tomiks." As Tomika walks away I see her wipe her eyes. Then she left.

I started to tear a bit too.

She's my best friend and she just got here 2 months ago! And now she's leaving! Why does this have to happen?!

I went back upstairs to my room and tried worked on the songs. I tried and tried but I couldn't get my mind off of what just happened. I checked the time and it was 10:42 pm. So, I just got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I know I didn't. I mean, they're best friends!

Anyways, I am probably gonna have a threequel. You guys are saying that I should have one. So, maybe. It's not a promise though.

If I'm gonna have a threequel, I will let you guys pick out the ending for the sequel. Which is this book.

You can choose what she does before she goes on tour.

Also, it's only a week before she actually goes on tour so I won't choose all of your suggestions.

Anyways, that's all for today.

See ya next chapter!

BAAAIIIIII

-An average girl on the outside, a crazy fangirl, shipper, and weirdo on the inside 😀