Chapter 4; Spilled the Beans

SUMMER'S POV

"Why do you guys wanna know so badly?" I asked Olivia and Bella.

"We've been through a lot of drama" Olivia said

"And we have to deal with them a lot." Bella said

"They can help you get through your drama" Sky said with no duct tape on her mouth

"How did you-?" I asked but got interrupted

"You didn't do anything to my arms" Sky said lifting up her arms.

"Fine. You can tell them." I said

"So, what happened?" Bella asked

"Summer and Zack kissed and when he left Freddy went to her house and they kissed too" Sky said

"And now, Zack and Freddy aren't best friends anymore." Sabrina said

"Woah." Bella and Olivia said

"I don't I have dealt with this ever in my life" Olivia said

"I have." Bella said then everyone looks at her.

"What?" Bella said

"Anyways, I gotta text Henry" I said walking away until Sky pulled my arm making me come back into the room

"Wait. What exactly happened?" Sky asked

"About what?" I asked

"You and Henry" Sky said

"Oh, nothing." I said to them lying.

"Except for the fact that we went on a date" I mumbled to myself which didn't work because they obviously heard me.

"What?!" They all said

"You went on a date with Henry?!" Sabrina said

"My advice, you should just date Henry so you can get your mind off of all the drama." Bella said

"Thanks Bella. Henry IS perfect for me after all." I said

"There you go." Olivia said. Then we heard something drop outside. We went out to investigate. Then we saw Henry.

HENRY'S POV

I was walking home when I forgot my phone when she took a pic of the ocean. She used my phone bc hers was dying. I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard a lot of talking coming from inside. After they finished talking I was so shocked. Then when I was reaching for the doorbell my wallet dropped out of my pocket before I could ring the doorbell. I grabbed my wallet and tried to ring the doorbell again since I couldn't before but the door opened. I think they heard me.

"Henry?!" Summer said

"Hey Summer." I said nervously

"Did you just hear everything we said?" Summer asked

"Yeah, pretty much." I said

"How about you two talk about this." A girl with brown hair said as she slightly pushed Summer outside. I think her name was Sky, Summer's cousin.

She walked outside.

"So, you liked me?" I asked

SUMMER'S POV

I can't believe that, that just happened.

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"And you like two guys? And to get your mind off of me, you liked a guy named Freddy?"

"Yes and yes. Pretty shocking right?"

"Yep. Like a lot. How about we forget about all of this and get some fro-yo tomorrow?"

"I-"

"Summer! Come here!" Sabrina said.

Sabrina's POV
We were listening on their conversation. They're going out tomorrow for fro-yo.

"Summer! Come here!" I yelled out to Summer. I just have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

"Sabrina!" Sky said to me very low for only me, her, Olivia and Bella to hear.

Summer's POV
"I-"

"Summer! Come here!"

"I would love to Henry. I gotta go now. Bye"

"Ok. Bye." He said as I went into the house.

"Sabrina, what do you want?"

"You can't go to that date tomorrow."

"Where you guys listening on our conversation? Never mind I already know the answer to that. Why can't I?"

"Bc I just have a bad feeling about tomorrow. You can't go"

"Sabrina, stop being an overprotective sister. She'll be fine." Sky said as Olivia nd Bella walked away into the living room.

"Physically no but mentally yes. I just have a feeling that something will happen to you tomorrow. Your emotions technically."

"I'll be fine Sabrina."

"Fine. But if something happens I'll be there saying I told you so."

"I will be totally fine. And I will be there saying I told you so."

"Fine. You can go." Sabrina said as I started to jump around squeeling. Comment down below what you thinm is going to happen. If you don't get it right I am not gonna upload for 2 days. Start commenting.