Chapter 3; Meeting an Old Friend

SUMMER'S POV

We were all in the living room.

"Hey guys, lets go to the beach. It's a nice day out." I said

"Sure, the beach sounds fun." Bella said

"Lets bring nintendos." Olivia said

"Sorry I can't go, I have to meet up with Diane. She told me she has big news." Sabrina said

"Ok well, that's fine, we can go another time. We should get ready" Sky said. Then we go upstairs and Sabriina leaves.

At the beach

SUMMER'S POV

I was swimming when I saw someone, he looked very familiar. I went back on the beach and just ignored it. I saw fans all over Sky, Olivia, and Bella. Then someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around saw Henry.

"Henry?" I said

"Summer!" He said. Then we hugged.

"What are you doing here?" I said when we pulled away.

"Well, I got casted in a new movie but, we need someone else to be in it, so I am here looking for another person."

"I could be in it."

"Really? How you're not an actress"

"I am now. My manager is finding me a spot on a movie."

"Cool, I'll talk to the director."

"Ok, I am gonna tell my manager."

Time skip

"My manager said that she'll talk to the director."

"And the director said same thing. So do you go somewhere else, this place is kind of boring. All of the people are hovering over three girls"

"Well, those three girls are my friends"

"What?"

"Yep. One of them is my cousin, and the two of them are her best friends."

"Cool, anyways wanna go somewhere to eat?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Maybe."

"Sure why not"

Then we went to eat and took some pictures(check out the instagram book to see them).

After we went to the restaurant he walked me home.

"I had fun with you Sum. I'm glad to see you again." Henry said

"I had fun with you too. I hope we can hang out like this again sometime" I said

"How about tomorrow night? I wanna show you a cool place" Henry said

"yeah, tomorrow night is fine. I got to go now bye Henry" I said waving to him as I walked inside the house.

"Where have you been?" Sky said walking towards me.

"Why?"

"I looked for you at the beach but you weren't there. Where were you?"

"I met an old friend at the beach. So we went out to eat, since everyone was surrounding the three big stars there at the beach."

"You mean the guy outside walking home right now?" Olivia said walking into the conversation.

"Guy?" Sky said. I tried running upstairs but Bella brought me right back down.

"You are not going anywhere until you tell us what happened" Bella said

"I saw and old friend and we hanged out at the restaurant. He is really nice and might have or might not have gotten a spot for me in a movie"

"What?! That's great!" Olivia said hugging me

"Except for the part where you hanged out with a boy!" Sky said

"I just hanged out with Henry"

"Wait. Stop. Did you just say Henry? You mean our old neighbor you used to hang out with a lot?" Sky said

"Yep" I said

"Wait, who is Henry?" Bella asked

"Henry is a guy who Summer liked a lot. But she knew she didn't have a chance with him so she started to hang out with her other friends. And boy, that was a BIG mistake" Sky said

"DUDE!" I said punching Sky's shoulder

"Wait, what do you mean a BIG mistake?" Olivia asked

"I found out that he had a big crush on me too, but it was too late because he was moving."

"Well, that's just sad" Olivia said

"I know right. I kept on telling her that he likes her too, but no." Sky said

"You should've listened to your cousin" Bella said

"But before Henry moved she started to- Ow!" Sky didn't finish her sentence because I punched her in her shoulder again.

"Stop telling them stuff and do somehting else" I tell Sky

"Fine! But you'll regret this how"

"How?"

"Just watch" Sky said

"Oh come on, you can tell us" Olivia said as Sky started walking to the living room. But then Sabrina comes walking downstairs. She also knew my past. Now I get it.

"She started to like a guy named Freddy, he was her best friend. That's how she got rid of her crush Henry. But then she realized that Freddy is too good for her so she got over him, then she-" Sabrina couldn't finish her sentence because I pushed her to the floor with me going down with her, then Sky comes walking back in.

"She fell for her other best friend which was also Freddy's best friend. Then apparently, Freddy realized-" I did the exact same thing to Sky.

"That he has feeling for her but, then she got accepted to come to LA and after her friends found out, Zack and Freddy made a deal that whoever tells Summer their feelings first gets to take her out on a date (I know I changed the deal but this way sounds more sense). Then at the end of the date they-" I did it to Sabrina again before she could say. Then I grabbed duct tape and duct tape their mouths.... Find out what happens next. How will Olivia and Bella react. Also there is a twist next chapter. Someone was listening on their conversation the whole entire time.

So I am going to be doing more of this book instead of the Instagram one, since this is the main book.