Chapter 9; Summer Festival Pt.1

Summer's POV
There was a summer festival today to celebrate the start of summer. The summer fesrival was at the beach, of coarse. I got dressed and ate some food and gathered all of my materials.

 I got dressed and ate some food and gathered all of my materials

I had to performed there at the festival. Oh, did I mention that I am a singer now? No, I guess not. I got a record deal and now a singer.

Me and the girls started to go to the beach. When we got there it was crowded. We saw bands and famous singers getting ready to perform. I have been working on a song for a while now and I really hope that people will like it.

Then Sky saw Oliver and ran to him and hugged him. Wait a minute, if he's here then that means he's performing here and that means Zack is here, and School Of Rock is gonna be here also because Tomika told me that they were gonna perform here. Wait a minute, Henry is gonna come too to see me perform!

I walked over to Sky and Oliver when they were talking.

"Hey Oliver." I greeted

"Hey Summer."

"Did you guys get a gig here?" I asked

"Yeah. Oh, I'm sorry Summer." Oliver said

"It's ok. And call me Sum for short." I said

"Ok, i gotta go set up for when we perform. See ya later. See ya Sky." He said and kissed Sky on the cheek.

"Isn't he the best?" Sky said bragging.

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend like that too. But, probably not for long."

"I'm sorry Sum. I know what's going on. Just forget about it."

Forget about it?! What if the feelings come rushing back?! What will happen to Henry?! Summer stop it! It's the Summer festival, you're here to perform and have fun.

"Hey look there's Henry." Sky said. I walked over to Henry.

"Hey Henry." I said when I went to him.

"Hey babe. Can't wait to see you perform."

"Yeah, I'm so glad that you're here though to support me."

"No problem. I wouldn't miss my girlfriend's performance." I chuckle.

Then bands started to play.

"So I heard that School of Rock and The Crushed Skulls were gonna be here?" Henry asked as we walked to the stage the band were performing at.

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways. And by ways I mean Sabrina told me." We kept on walking.

"Of coarse. Hey, it's okay. You are my boyfriend and no one is gonna take me away from you." I said stopping us from walking. Then Sabrina runs to me and pulls me and drags me away from Henry.

"Except for Sabrina!" I yell to Henry.

"See you later!" Henry yells

"Bye!" I yell back

"Sabrina?! What was that for?!" I asked as we got in front of the stage the band was performing.

"Look!" Sabrina pointed at someone not far from us. Then I saw him.