Chapter two Scott's practice

I walked in my uncle class and watch him teach class.

To break forth bloodily, then the past must be obliterated and a new start made let us now. Start fresh without remembrance watered and left forward and backwards at the same time now what are aggrieve things that the author meant when he wrote all that? that's going to be your assignment for tomorrow,everyone class dismiss uncle Charles said then he turn his chair facing me.

"Ahh Emilia,it great to see you come to class for once,uncle Charles said looking at me.

"I always come to class,"I said having alex walked behind me with his brother Scott.

my uncle laughed '',i was joking sweetheart

Ha Ha, very funny uncle Charles, i said i walking up to him to give a kiss on the cheek

''oh hello Alex, uncle Charles said looking at Alex then at Scott

yeah you too, Alex said

who is this, uncle Charles said with a smile

This is my brother, Scott, Alex said

Hello, Scott. Welcome to the school for the gifted, Charles said

Yeah. It doesn't exactly feel like a gift.,Scott said

It never does, not at first, uncle Charles said

******************************

The first step in understanding one's power is learning the extent of it. Only then, can we begin the process of teaching you how to control it. If you do decide to stay, I can promise you that by the time you are done here you'll be able to go back into the world and play a stable productive partner, uncle Charles while we walked down watching everyone practice their with their powers and i also saw Brittany practice too. She turn around and saw me so i went to help my uncle with Scott.

Why don't you take your bandages off and we can have a look at what we're dealing with Scott, i said looking at Scott, making my uncle smiled at me

Alex, would you line him up. Face him in the right direction if you will. There's a target just across the water. When you open your eyes, try and hit that, uncle Charles said pointing at the target across the water.

i can tell that Scott is scared so i send message to tell him there nothing afraid of

You can open your eyes, Scott. There's nothing to be afraid of, i send message to his mind.it quite...

It's quite...

Scott shoot laser out of his eyes hitting
the target but badly missing it ,destroying the tree.

Get back! Get back. Get back. Whoa! My grandfather planted that tree when he was 5 years old. I used to swing from the branches then myself. I think that was probably my favorite tree., my uncle said.

Does that mean I'm expelled?,Scott said

On the contrary. You're enrolled., Charles said

Everyone except me and my uncle when back inside.

So did you talk to Brittany yet,my uncle said already know the answer.

No ,I m not talking to her,I said.

You guys used to be bestfriends, uncle Charles said.

And now we not,uncle,I said walking toward the school.....

But I guess I could talk to her,I said. ...