Chapter one: cyclop

(Emilia pov)

"So you telling me, you want me to spy on your younger brother scott,I said to Alex and Luke.

Yes, because he might be a mutant too,Luke said scratching the back of his head.

And do you know that, how, I said putting my hands on my hip.

Because if me and big brother Alex are mutants ,why not Scott too, Luke said flashing his perfect smile.

Fine,I go, I said but you guys better buy me some chocolate.

Deal",Alex and Luke said at the same time.while laughing at me about my obsession of chocolate.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.I touch the heart necklace that Erik gave me three years ago. There was picture of me ,my uncle and erik in it.when I was only ten year old.

************************************************************************************************

As everyone knows, the existence of mutants was first discovered during the Paris Peace Accords after the Vietnam war in 1973. 6 days later, we all watched as one of those mutants... Erik Lehnsherr, attacked the president and the cabinet on the lawn of the White House. Their lives were saved by a young mutant, who stopped him. Now, Lehnsherr escaped and became the world's most wanted fugitive. And as for her, she disappeared as well. But, she has become the symbol of a new age. The face of a world that will never...,the teacher said to the class

I sat there invisible,bored out of my mind waiting for something to happen but nothing happen until I notice scott blinking his eyes like he got something stuck in it.

You winking at my girl? , a student said looking at Scott ,like he was going to kill him

Yes, the world is panicked

. - Your girl. - ...and there is still some prejudice. - I guess you do look old enough - But today, - to be her father,scott said that almost made me laugh.

mutants are found in all walks of life, the teacher continue telling the class about mutant and scott just tick off a jock.

Excuse me, gentlemen, is there something that you would like to be sharing with the rest of the class?,the teacher said with a stern voice.

I look at Scott somemore,he begin rubbing his eyes again

"Can I please go to the bathroom,Scott said i think there's something seriously wrong with my eyes".

The teacher looked at Scott

"Fine, Scott, and afterward, why don't you stop by the principals office and explain to him that you're disrupting the class again. I trust you know the way."the teacher said

"Yeah, I do",Scott said walking our of the class with me secretly following him.

School bell rings.....

- Okay. Oh. Hang on. Hang on. Now, I know most of you were what?

Around 7 years old at that time.

Summers! I know you're in here. Are you crying?,the jock said walking in the bathroom at the sometime I m came in.

I haven't even kick your ass yet. Summers. You want to eyeball my girl? Summers. Summers.

The jock went on about beating up Scott but it like Scott best him to it because I saw laser shooting out of the bathroom and knock the jock on the floor.

Now Scott was now official a mutant

******************************
(Emilia pov)

As we walk inside The school and get Scott enroll.like and Alex came towards me and scott.

"I guess we're more alike than we thought",Luke and Alex said in a union.

"Smell pretty old in here,is this a school or museum",Scott said sniffing the air.

"I hope this is the last mutant for now",I said

"One more,and last one",Luke said.

We all starting walking and scott accidentally bump in to a girl with ginger hair name jean.

"Watch where you're you going ",jean said telepathic.

"I can't really do that ,I m blind",Scott said.

"What? Who are you talking to?,Alex said.

"Me",jean said.

" I just heard you in my mind",Scott said.

"I m telepathic, I readmind scott" jean said.

Jean begin to walk away.

"Hey wait I didn't tell you my name",Scott said confused.

"No,you didn't ",jean said.

"Alex summer "?hank said

"Hank,my man",Alex said.

"Who is this",hank said

"This is our little brother Scott ",Alex and luke said at the same time.

"Well, nice meet you scott ",hank said then hank look at me.

"Em ,come we talk for a moment ",hank said

I nodded.

You haven't talk to Brittany in three years,hank said in worried tone.

Hank ,me and Brittany aren't friend ,since that day.

Oh that day you ran away and never came back for a month ,hank said

Well,that was long time ago hank,I said. Remembering Erik taking me back to my uncle.

"Well,your talking to Brittany, hank said

No I m not,I said

Yes you are

No I m not.

Yes you are

I m not talking to her.

Fine do what you want Emily, hank said giving up on me.

I just smiled and walked away ...........