Queen put her shoes back on, then grabbed her phone and put it in my pocket. "What the hell you doin'?" I asked looking at my pocket. "Putting my phone in your pocket." She replied with a smirk. "Why my pocket?" I asked. "Because I don't have pockets, Hun." She said with sass. "Well excuse me." I said. "Pace, thank you for being so sweet to me tonight....well, every day." She said turning to me. "It's good, Queen. I like you so I will always be here for you." I said flashing a smile. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was confused as shit, but I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I like you too. You knew that already." She said. "I know I need someone like you to be around." She admitted caressing the side of my face. "Really?" I asked with a smirk. "Maybe, I need somebody like you to be around too." I said. She bit her lip. "I guess we need each other, then." She said really low. "Do we?" I asked rhetorically. She got closer to me and leaned in and kissed me. I thought I was dreaming, but I kissed her back. Her lips was warm and soft like I imagined. She didn't pull away, so I didn't either. We continued kissing for a little while, then my phone vibrated in my pocket. Queen pulled away slowly and bit her lip. "We should go so we can get to that listening party." She said not letting go of me. "I kinda wanna stay here witchu now." I said scratching my head. She laughed a little bit. "We could stay here alone, but I got the address to the listening party." She said moving her arms from around me. "Oh yeah. C'mon. Let's go." I said letting go of her. I opened the door for her and she walked out and I followed her out, she waited for me to catch up to her. She grabbed my hand and locked her fingers with mine. I took my phone out my pocket and looked at what made my phone vibrate. 

It was a text from Boakie, he wanted to know what I was doing. I texted him back and said, "We on our way down now." We got on the elevator and went to the lobby and walked to the game room as everybody was chillin', talkin', playin' pool, and shit like that. We let go of each other's hands. I rubbed the back of my neck and stood by Boakie. "What took y'all so long, B.?" He asked lookin' at me with a blunt in his hand. "I just woke up 10 minutes ago and Queen stayed in there with me." I explained. He looked at me and smiled. "What she do to you?" He asked joking. "Whatchu mean what she do to me?" I asked confused. "I see how she be lookin' at you, she be wanting to tear you apart." He whispered. "You funny as hell. We just brushed our teeth and changed our clothes for the party." I said whispering back. "She, Queen Rae, let YOU brush your teeth WITH HER?!" He asked raising an eyebrow pointing at her. "Yeah, Queen Rae. Why that surprise you?!" I asked with a frown. "Well, I heard she was feelin' the kid first." He said with a smirk while putting the blunt in his mouth. "Who told you that?" I asked confused. "Kaylen told me earlier today." He replied. "What? She was lying so she can have an excuse to not talk to you, bruh." I said brushing the conversation off. "If you say so, don't get tight when she end up with me." He said with a chuckle. I looked at him, then I looked at her. She looked over at me and flashed a smile.