CHAPTER 5 | Escaping End City

When turning the lights on I saw three cages instead of one. I was so surprised to see Steve, Alex, and Notch. I was so surprised to see these people. Notch told me, "you must end city and get back before he comes. I had alot of questions in my mind. One, why are Steve, Alex and Notch are in these cages. Two, who is Notch talking about. More and more questions are storming inside my head. And when I turned around I had all the answers to my questions. I saw villager that looked just like trayaurus but with red eyes. I ask him why they are in these cages. He told me,"that is none of your business."And he brought somebody that looked just like Steve, but with white eyes. And that's when I knew it was Herobrine. Herobrine was attacked me and that is when I now my quest was getting great. I battled Herobrine with all I have. I used all of my inventory on him all I knew  is that I was suppose free these people. So I freed them and we all ran away. I forget to get the pickaxe. I asked Notch about the pickaxe. He had it in his pocket. We all jumped in back in the end portal to go back. All of us went back to trayaurus and asked about that guy a saw. Notch is about to tell  us this story that can unlock all my questions.