No Way Out

London

Babydoll was clever, I would give her that. She made sure her new look blended in with the locals. She was gorgeous, but I longed to see her baby blues and hair spun of gold. As I sat watching her sunbathe I recalled how we met all those years ago. That creature blew into my life like a storm, turning the world as I knew it upside down. Laney was out of control and overtaken by her impulsive personality. A personality that I managed to squash out of her, yet the very same personality that made me fall for her. I would have my babydoll back, the real one, the impulsive one, the one who made me feel free and normal. I knew just what I had to do.

Watching Laney sunbathe for hours she finally rose and went inside. Waiting several moments I wondered over to the cottage. Peeking in the windows I witnessed her gather items for a bath. Like a peeping Tom I watched her stripp down and step into the tub. Now was my chance to step in and evaluate what I was up against. Hearing her all to familiar humming coming from the bathroom a smile creased my lips. How I have missed that sweet sound. Nothing was stopping me from getting in that shower and taking what was mine but I vowed to do this right, I had a plan and with luck hopefully my babydoll will come home willing.

Spotting a note on her fridge I read it. A party invitation for tonight. Looking around more I saw a party dress laid out on her bed. So babydoll was going to shake her booty tonight. Looks like I will be too then. Taking my phone I took a pic of the address on the invitation and disappeared.

Later that evening I chose a chair in a secluded area and awaited my babydoll's appearance. She wasn't hard to spot when she sashayed in. Sequins, short red dress with fringes. Clearly she was here to salsa dance. Every man's head followed her every move. People talking to her, apparently everyone knew her. Heading for the bar she threw back a few shots then was quickly swooped up for a dance. That girl could move, always has been able to. Watching her hips swing and swish to the tropical music was tortuous. Soon as one dance ended another man dove in to claim her, she only slowed down here and there for tequila shots.

Finally stopping a rather drunk man that had recently danced with her I offered him a drink. Wanting to come off friendly and not to obsessed with Laney I engaged him in normal conversation. After a few drinks I finally broached the subject.

"So who's the lady in the red dress every man here seems to be in line for?"

I saw a lusty gleam come to his eye's as he watched her ass shake. "That my friend is Eliza. Eliza Martinez. She's a beauty isn't she my friend?"

"That she is amigo".

I wanted to see if she had been bedding any of these men so I laughed  and said. "So you been lucky enough to sample her goodies?"

He leaned back laughing and slapped the table. "No, no, no, my friend. I am married. Actually my wife and Eliza are friends. See Eliza is here with no male companion so we kinda look out for her. But Eliza is tough you know. Every man here has tried for her but she shoots them down. Except that one".

He pointed out a man setting by the bar who's eye's was trained on Laney. "He wouldn't take no for an answer so Eliza showed him what no meant".

He stopped to laugh. "See Eliza swept his feet from under him and stood on his hand. She say I know men like you. I know what you are. You think you can own me because your powerful. Men like you don't scare me, but you should be scared of me".

Looking at the man I sized him up. Yes you could tell he was of money and power. He continued breaking my thoughts.

"See it's very secret here but he is apart of the mafia. I tell Eliza you be careful, stay clear of him, he's no good. She just laughs at me and tells me not to worry about her. See Eliza don't know because us lower people here are afraid to confront him. He's a murderer and has many men. Bastard killed my wife's sister. He wanted her and she say no. So he kidnapped her, raped her then let his men have at her. Her body was left in the center of town naked, cut upon, and throat slit. He left her as an example to everyone. To show us what happens if we don't comply. But eliza, her little self took him down. But if he wants her he will have her. Eliza just laughs. I think Eliza knows men like this and may be on the run. I work at the pool she visits and sometimes she falls asleep and dreams. I hear her say "no, no chains London please. Someone hurt her very bad once. I say Eliza wake up, your dreaming. She jumps up checking her body for chains and looks around like someone's watching her. Maybe this London or Angelo she talks about in her dreams".

Hearing enough I stood and clapped him on the shoulder. "Your a good man" I told him and laid a hundred bucks down to cover our drinks.  Moving through the shadows I watched this so called mafia man make his way to Laney. Not today bastard. Going over to her I shot her dance partner a glare and he walked off. I stepped into his spot behind her. With her back to me she never knew it was me that had my arm wrapped around her waist. I breathed in her scent and tears sprang to my eye's. This is home. Not able to stop myself I held her tighter but she smacked my hand and spun around.

She opened her mouth to speak but it just hung open.  She had two choices run or let me have it. Instead she surprised me by playing it off. Speaking in Spanish like a native here she spat "don't put your hands on me like that ever".

So babydoll wants to role play, I'm down for that. I'll let her think I don't know who she is and have a little fun as well. Speaking back I said "Forgive me but I've never seen anyone this beautiful. You put every woman I've ever known to shame"

Clearly I could see that pissed her off me speaking like that about another women, even if it was her. Snorting she turned to go but I caught her arm. "Please beautiful lady give me your name?"

"Eliza" she spat.

I knew just how to push her buttons so I asked "may I call you babydoll".

"Fuck you" she growled out then nodded toward my wedding band "Your married you cheating asshole".

"No beautiful. My wife left me. She was mean to me and fell out of love. I wear it because I can't get over her, but when I saw you my heart stopped. You could heal me. Please join me for the remainder of the evening?"

I saw the wheels turning in her head. If only I could see those blue eye's to see what her soul was thinking. I wish to pluck those contacts out.

Clearly being curious about what I would do with another woman she agreed to spend some time with me. "Fine, but don't expect nothing more than conversation".

"Never, a lady like you deserves to be respected".

She downed a shot of tequila, yes I was getting under her skin. I would play along for a bit believing her to be this Eliza Martinez, let her believe she'd fooled me with her disguise and fake accent, then when she thought she was home free I would strike. Game on babydoll.