Dirty

"I missed you" taylor kisses me and I smile.

"I'm so happy I'm here" I kiss him again.

Taylor has been away at Magcon for a few weeks so I decided to fly out and surprise him! I'm here for a whole week and I'm really happy about it.

"No PDA" Cameron tells as as him and the other boys walk in.

"Then you should probably leave because we have plans" taylor rolls his eyes and everyone 'Ooooos' at us.

"Don't break the bed kids" they all pile out of the room .

As soon as the door shuts I kiss him again but this time we don't break the kiss. He licks my lip to ask for entrance and I part my lips a little bit more so he can slip his tongue in.

He slowly gets on top of my slipping his hand up my shirt which makes me smile against his lips.

I arch my back when his hand goes further up my stomach so he can just take my shirt of completely.

Once my shirt is off I take his off as well. I trail my hands up and down his abs and that makes me moan into his mouth.

He pulls off my yoga shorts leaving me in just my bra and lace underwear. I trail my hands down his abs to his belt buckle. I fumble to undo it which I do after about 10 seconds .

I open my legs up a little bit more so he can just fit in between them.

He traces his hands up my stomach and eventually to the back of my bra where he unclasp it and pulls it off of me.

He parts from my lips and starts to kiss down my neck. Once he finds my sweet spot I moan and arch my back so my breast touch his chest which makes him moan against my neck.

He kisses my neck for a little while longer before he starts to suck on my n*pples.

I moan as I become hard beneath him.

He moves down further slipping of my underwear in one swift motion.

He slips a finger into me curving it upward just the way I like it. I moan and he adds another finger as he kisses my lips.

He pulls out of me licking his fingers and he smirks.

"You taste amazing but I would like to taste you properly" he says bending down further in between my legs.

I bite my lip as he kisses my clit. He attaches his lips to my folds and starts to suck lightly which makes me moan. I tangle my hands into his hair which makes him moan against me.

"Taylor please" I beg for him to just get inside me already. He laughs and pulls down his boxers as his erection slaps his stomach. He's huge !

He gets on top of me again and slowly slides into me.

I wrap my legs around him bringing him closer. He starts to kiss me sliding in and out.

He rubs my clit with one hand which makes me moan into his mouth.

He thrust into me harder but at the same slow paste which makes me moan because he hits my G-spot .

"Right there taylor" I moan louder .

Our moans erupt all through the room and eventually he flips us over so I'm on top.

I grind our lower regions together which makes him moan loudly.

I bounce up and down on him as fast as I could because its kinda hard.

He grabs my hips and grinds on me as I bounce adding to the pleasure.

He flips us over again once again but this time he grabs one of my legs and puts it onto his shoulder. He slams into me hard which makes me scream out in pleasure.

I feel the knot in my stomach form and I squeeze my eyes shut. His thrust become sloppy and eventually I let myself go onto him. He thrust one more time before I feel his warm liquids shoot into me . I moan as he does . He falls beside me and pulls me into his arms.

"I missed that" he kisses my lips and I smile.

"Me too"

The door flies open and all the boys come piling in.taylor get on top of me and covers us with the blanket and I laugh.

"Am I interrupting something?" Cameron raises his eyebrows

"No we were done" taylor rolls his eyes.

"Then why are you on top of her?" Shawn questions.

"Cause shes naked and your not aloud to see her naked" taylor laughs.

Well that answers my question.