Crush (for adria)

Taylor caniff

Those two words that drive me insane ! I have had a crush on taylor now since the first grade. We are juniors now. A long time right? I know..

I've been staring at him for about 3 minutes now. Don't think it's stalkerish because its not. I just really like him. He's the only reason I come to school. Him and my 3 bestfriends.

Hes looking over here. Act cool. Act cool Adria.

Oh no now he's walking over here.

He smiles at me and gives me his famous head nod and wink. He sits down at the desk next to me and begins to speak.

"Adria right ?" He raises and eyebrow smirking.

"Yeah, your taylor aren't you?" I bat my eyelashes.

Yes I already knew his name but I couldn't make that known to him!

"Wanna comeover my house later? We could do a few things . A few fun things" he whispers in my ear.

"Sure" I wink and he bites his lip as he gets up and goes back to his seat.

__________________________

*taylors house*

Oh my god. I'm kissing taylor. Don't ask how it happened because it happened way to fast. He just pushed me against his bedroom door and started to kiss me.

His tongue is magical (;

Both of our shirts are already off. I wrap my arms around his neck as he unclasp my bra letting it drop to my feet.

He breaks the kiss and admires my chest before he starts to suck on my nipples .

I bite my lip as a soft moan escapes my mouth . He picks me up and takes me over to his bed before dropping me on the soft cloud.

He unbuttons my jeans and slides them off pulling my underwear off with them. He pulls me forward and begins to lick my cl*t he sucks on my nub and plunges his tongue into my core pushing it in and out fast sending pleasure through my body.

I let out a moan and I entangle my hands into his hair and he groans against my core.

He pulls away from me before taking off his pants and boxers. He covers his clark with a Large condom and slams into my.

I throw my head back in pleasure as his thick 9 inches pleasures me. "Ahh taylor" I moan out.

He thrust in and out at a fast steady pace.

"God you feel good around me"

I feel a knot in my stomach stomach and it lowers and lowers until I spill onto him arching my back in pleasure moaning.
I feel his condom get bigger as he spills into me.