Your first time (Dirty)

"Your so beautiful" taylor kisses me with his eyes closed as we cuddle up in his room.

"I missed you" I say as we part. He has been away at magcon for a month.

"I missed you too baby" he rubs my back as I turn and cuddle into his chest.

I kiss him and he waste no time. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth and I moan softly.

After a few minutes I sit up and straddle him. I gently set myself on his hard crotch which earns a moan from him.

He trails his hands up my shirt and he unclasp my bra.

I pull off my shirt and untangle the bra from me throwing it onto the floor along with my shirt.

We have only been this far before I stopped him but this time I don't want to stop him.

He brings his hand to my breast as he squeezes them making me moan into his mouth. I pull apart from him and take off his shirt as I feel up and down his abs.

"I want to go all the way" I say truthfully staring into his eyes.

He smiles and nods slightly.

"Are you sure? We can wait if you want too" he says as he runs his hands up and down my sides.

"No I want too" I kiss his neck and he groans.

"You don't have to tell me twice" he slams his lips into mine as they move in sync .

He slowly flips us over and he gets on top of me . He begins to pull off my cotton shorts and underwear in one swift movement.

I pull on his basketball shorts and he parts from me taking them off along with his boxers.

My eyes go wide at the sight of him. He's huge!

He laugh and gets on top of me again before whispering in my ear "you were gonna see it sooner or later".

He lays down beside me and starts to rub me there.

I let out a soft moan and tilt my head back slightly.

"I'm gonna warm you up. Tell me to stop if you want me too alright?" He ask and I nod. Before I can process what's happening he slips his finger into me pushing in and out slowly .

I moan a little bit louder and he adds another finger adding to the pleasure.

I start to breath heavily arching my back.

He pulls his fingers out and get on top of me.

"Alright I think your ready" he says taking off his bandana . He reaches over me and grabs a condom out of his dresser drawer.

Taylor tears the tip of it open with his mouth before he tries to roll it on himself.

"Wait. Can I?" I ask shyly and he nods handing me the purple condom.

"Purple really?" I laugh and he chuckles to.

I begin to roll it down his shaft and he moans a little.

"Okay" I say once its completely on him. I'm so nervous!

"Please don't hurt me" I beg grabbing onto his biceps.

"Ill be gently baby I promise" he kisses me cheek.

He positions himself and slowly pushes into me.

It feels really weird and it even hurts a little bit.

I feel a slight pinch as he pushes into me further and I hiss in pain.

"Shhh I'm almost in baby" he rubs circles on my arms as he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

He stops and that's when I know he's all the way in. Once I adjust to his size which might I add is huge (crying😂)

"Alright I'm ready" I say and he slowly pushes in and out of me.

It doesn't hurt anymore it just feels a little bit weird .

I moan in pleasure and he picks up his pace .

"Taylor oh my god" I moan squeezing his biceps.

He groans and I throw my head back in pleasure.

I moan once he hits a sensitive spot and it sends rushes through my body.

"Right there" I beg in an airy voice.

A knot forms in my stomach and I moan as it goes lower and lower.

"I'm almost there" I moan as taylor nods.

His thrust have slowed down just a little bit and they have begin sloppy so I know he feels it too.

A warm liquid shoots out of me and its the best feeling ever.

He moans as his condom get filled with the liquid as well.

He thrust a couple if more times slowly as we come down from our high.

"That was amazing" he plops down next to me.

"I know" I cuddle into his side and kiss his cheek.