Pranks

As the movie came to an end, everyone was silent, even John. It finally finished, and John hopped to his feet and took out the movie.

"Well, that wasn't so bad," he lied. The others knew he was lying because he hadn't teased anyone yet.

"Um, I'm going to get a drink," George got up and went to the kitchen. Ringo whimpered and followed him. Paul also left with them.

"Don't tell John this, but I'm too scared to watch another horror movie ever again," Ringo whispered.

"I think John feels the same way," George told him, and drank some water.

"He won't admit it though," Paul added, "You all know what John's like. He's scared of being scared."

When they entered the bedroom again, John wasn't there.

"Oh no, he must've been taken by a killer monster!!!" Ringo grabbed George's arm.

Just then, a figure jumped out from behind the door...

"BOO!" John shouted in their faces whilst they screamed. John laughed and took off his mask.

"What a bunch of sissies you lot are," he smirked, "You really should've seen your faces."

"And you," Paul glared at him, "should've know better with a man like me." He grabbed a nearby pillow and hit John in the face, causing him to fall backwards onto the sofa.

John looked stunned for a moment, but also took a pillow and hit Paul back.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" They all roared.