VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Start from the beginning

With an option to spend a week in Las Vegas or immediately join her new job as HOD, it is now up to Avery, what decision she takes.

Surprisingly, she chooses the former! But a week in Las Vegas, is not what Avery had expected...

Not when she has a hot neighbour with abs that are sculpted by God himself, and looks that would put Adonis to shame...

But something is off with Nathan. Sure there are sparks and butterflies, but it seems like he is holding back something...

One week in Vegas, with Nathan as a tour guide, what could go wrong?

Apparently everything.

******

Join Avery to see where 'Her Decision' leads her to!

And how many 'Firsts' is Avery going to have in this impromptu journey?

*****
P.S. Her Decision is completed and it is a love story with insta-love and all that sweet mushy jazz.

[♡.♡]

THE GOOD BOY

When Callan Occhipinti returns back to his home town- Little West after three years, he has only three goals:

+Graduate high school,

+Protect his best friend- Gideon, and

+Make Zalika King -the girl he has been in love with since forever- fall for him.

It shouldn't have been hard as he was naturally smart, and over the years, had perfected the role of a protector. Also, puberty had hit him -hard- when he was away, so he was all covered in the looks department too.
Only, things go down, when Gideon takes a sudden interest in Zalika, who seems to be into him too.
Callan has no other choice, but to get over his unrequited love.

Join Callan as he fends off his feelings, and all the unwanted female attention, to complete his senior year and protect his best friend from people who are out for his blood.

But when secrets are revealed, and death looms as a threat over not only Gideon, but Callan's family too, he has to decide what his priority is- a blue collared future or the lives of his loved ones.

*****

"Why did you do it Zalika? Why did you make fun of me in front of the whole school, when you liked me too? And don't get started with the 'you-weren't-good-enough-for-me' shit, because I remember each and every second the two of us had spent together, and I know that the reason you made me look like a fool was not because of my looks or geek-ness!" I look in her eyes and my heart breaks all over as I see a tear roll down her flawless cheek.

But I don't allow that to waver my resolve, and intensify my glare and demand again, this time, more harshly, "WHY ZALIKA?!"

And finally she cracks, "You don't understand Cal, it had to be done!"

"WHY?"

"Because-"

Only I don't get to hear her response, as I hear the familiar shot of gun, followed by a sharp pain in my shin, and after that, its all a blur of metallic red, and high-pitched screams, and sobs. Zalika's sobs, as she murmurs "I am so sorry Callan! Please stay awake... I love you"

And then everything goes black.

*****

The Good Boy is my personal favorite (I have no idea why....).

It is a (sorta) Mafia-Romance/ Teen fiction and I am pretty sure that you will laugh at half the things in that book.

Give them a try, please?

Also, next when I upload 'Hey, Mate!' it is going to be the last chapter of Part 1.

After that, all the updates will be included in Part 2.

No, I am not making a new book. It will be continued right here, in this book itself.

Thank you for reading the book so far. Your votes mean a lot to me and reading comments are the highlights of my day♡

#Peace.

-N.