Prologue

Felicity.

I have always wondered why my parents gave me that name.

See the name Felicity means happiness, which is ironic and in a way funny because I am not a happy person, or at least that's how I feel.

I am just an average teenager like any other girl my age. I'm in high school, which does not make my life any simpler. Most portray high school as glamour and fun and maybe it is, at least for the popular kids. But what about the other kids like us? Our stories rarely get told.

All I have heard from most teachers is that in most cases, highschool is an opportunity to find out who you are, you start forming the identity that will help you become an adult, and that is a crucial part of our lives, knowing who we are and what we stand for. But finding out who you really are can take a lot of effort and mistakes, and it can also be quite lonely.

What most people don't talk about about, is the fact that in reality, high school can also destroy your life. Not really high school but the people in it.

Right now, all we want to do is feel that we belong somewhere, and be around people that care about us.

This is my story, I hope you like it and I hope this helps other people that feel the same.

With that said, let us begin.