My Little Fluttershy

DISCLAIMER: I do not own My little pony, or the original my little dashy fan fic.. And also, in my fan fic the whole dashy thing never even happened..

-----------------------------------------------

I live my normal, everyday life... Each day the same. Wake up, eat, go to work, walk home, do whatever till I go to bed. You'd say its pretty dull and bland... And your right. I live in a dirty community. I work as a shelf restocker at super market. The city itself is kinda run down and low populated. But theres still alot of people I guess. Almost everyday I pass by barren fields, sagging houses. Or a stray dog or two... It pulls my heart to see my childhood city fail like this.

About 2 years ago my parents died of cancer. They were the only things that made me happy around here. That and My Little Pony. Im a pegasister, so what? I enjoy seeing such bright and happy characters. It fills a void in my depressing life. My favorite character is Fluttershy, I dont know why.. I guess its because she is so sweet, and caring. And loves animals, like me. I have a cat. His name is Oscar, hes white with black patches. He keeps me company. I always find myself lost when I see an Mlp character. Just longing to reach out and hug one of them. But I soon snap back, and just turn the channel. Sometimes I wish I had my own Fluttershy... Someone to hug and curl up with. I have a Fluttershy plushie, but I keep it in my closet.

I find myself walking very often. Just taking in what nature lies in a small forest. Its really not that big, but I still see animals. I walk in it, then walk home. It calms me. And gives me contentment. My house is by a field. I don't really have any neibors. And frankly, Im fine with that. Moving on..

--------------

I wake up. Get my cloth on and go into the kitchen, eat some cereal then walk to work. After stocking shelves, and watching customers come and go. My shift finally ends.. The same crap, new day. I have to walk home through the worst part of town, its a shortcut. At night there are a couple troubled teens, but nothing too dangerous. The walls are completely covered in graffiti. And only a few houses stand. All vacant. And theres a stray cat around here. I leave food sometimes, but its too aggressive to touch by hand. But thats all I ever see anymore, so im not surprised..

This is my forever life... I thought...

So, I was walking home. When I see a box. Nothing that pops out, just a brown cardboard box. I was surprised to see it in good shape. Usually garbage laying around was crushed, or smashed in one way or another. As I walked past it, I saw words scrawled on it with a marker. I then felt light raindrops hit my hood. It was raining. My curiousity got the best of me.. I walked over to the box. The rain had intensified. I swear I saw that box quiver. As I got closer I saw the words more clearly. 'Give to a good home'. "What?" I say out loud. As I open it, I see a light yellow and pink mass. What?! I rub my eyes at the sight in front of me. I-I-it was fluttershy! A filly Fluttershy! B-but there is no physical, or scientific way a childrens show pegasus is in my depressing and gloomy world. Questions race through my mind as I stare at the sleeping filly. How did she get here? Why is she here? Do I call somebody? Who would I call? Do I take her to a scientist? No. Thats the most dumb question ever. If I did that, they would take her away and experiment on her.. Call her a world wide wonder. There was only one thing I could think of. I rip off my hoody. And lay my hand on her. She jumps in fear. And shivers in the corner of the box. "Its ok. I just want to help.." I say in a hushed voice. She stares up at me with her black and blue eyes, wide with confusion. She looks to only be about.. 3 or 4 months old. She starts to tear up. I dont know what else to do.. I pick her up. She squirms of course, I wrap her in the hood. She jerks her head and looks around in terror. But after a while she calms down. But still shiverd once and a while.

So I walk home, keeping her hidden in case I pass by someone. Im so confused...