Chapter 11: Shopping Time

Start from the beginning

"Watch where you're going!" she snapped at me in a high-pitched voice.

"Last time I checked, I'm not the barbie that's looking at her cell phone. Why don't you watch where you're going," I growled at her.

"Yea well last time I checked," she began. By now, her 'friends' behind her or assistants or whatever were just nodding their heads, agreeing with whatever she said. Some people on that floor attracted their gazes towards us, too, obviously interested in a cat fight. "Everyone moves out of the way for me."

"Yea, well I'm not everyone, bitch," I retorted as Sam started to drag me away.

"Let's go. She's not worth it," Sam stated.

I shot the girl a glare before flicking her off. Her eyes went wide in shock as her mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll attract flies," I told her before linking my arm in Sammy's and turning around.

"Well as fun as that was, I don't want to get kicked out so be careful," Sammy told me as we walked towards Abercrombie and Fitch.

"Fine," I said reluctantly as I let my shoulders drop. "But you have to admit, she was asking for it. Actually, she was asking for a foot up her-"

"Riley!" Sammy yelled.

"What?' I asked. "She was..."

"So, that doesn't mean you have to give it to her," she argued back.

"And I didn't," I said. "I was being completely nice," I said as I smiled an innocent smile.

Sammy rolled her eyes and dragged me into the store.

***************************

"How does this look?" Sammy asked as she popped out of the dressing room.

She was trying on a black skirt that had a floral pattern on it, along with a white tank and a cream colored cardigan.

I smiled. "It looks amazing, Sammy!"

And it did! The skirt was just above her knees and the tack had little ruffles on the top. The cream colored cardigan looked really nice and tied it all together. It also complimented her skin tone.

"Okay, I'll get it!" she said with a smile as well.

"I'm going to take this off," she said turning to me. "Go try your clothes on."

"Kay," I answered before stepping into one of the white colored dressing rooms. I closed the door and locked it.

A minute later, I stood at the full length mirror in the changing room with Sammy gawking at me.

"Holy shit!" she yelled. "You. Look. Amazing. You have to get that," she said to me.

I was wearing, or trying on, a white, red, and black plaid top with a white cami under it. I also wore a pair of dark washed denim shorts matched with a classic braided leather belt.

I didn't get why Smamy was obsessing over it. I mean I did look amazing in it but-

A familiar voice cut me out of my thoughts as I looked around trying to find the source of it.

"It's okay babe, you look perfect," the voice said.

"Awh, I love you," the girl said.

They rounded the corner to our section of the changing room, getting ready to leave the dressing room part of the store when our eyes locked.

I quickly looked away and turned my attention back to the mirror, trying to distract myself.

"Hey, Riley," he said coming up from behind me.