Two

She woke up in a strange yet extravagant kind of bedroom. She panicked because this isn't her room.

She immediately stood up and hurriedly walked towards the door. She was about to twist the doorknob but she was startled when someone spoke.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

She immediately looked back and saw the stranger once again. Her heart was abnormally beating fast, and so, she held her chest, hoping it would stop.

"W-where am I?! W-why am I here?! I want to go home!" Cora said.

He slowly walked towards her direction which increased her nervousness. She looked back and twisted the doorknob, but it was locked.

A hand slammed at her side, she immediately looked back and saw the stranger, very close to her. She was about to walk at the other side but his other hand slammed into the wall to block her.

The atmosphere right now was very intimidating, she swore that she can hear her heartbeat, racing uncontrollably, because of the pregnant silence.

He caressed her rosy cheek carefully while staring at her sky blue eyes.

She is extremely beautiful, he admitted. He could mesmerize her beauty for the rest of his life if she would allow it.

He realized he couldn't do it right now since this isn't still the time. She wasn't still awake since she was still seventeen, but he can't help but to claim right now because he had waited for her for centuries.

"What are you doing?" Cora finally asked.

"I can't answer all your questions, theá mou. But these are the only answers I could tell you, you are in my territory, I brought you here because you are mine, and I can't let you go home."

"But why? I want to go home! And for your information, I don't belong to you, mister. I don't even know you!" Cora angrily said, pushing him away.

"Do you want to go home to that house when you don't feel like you belong? Do you want to live in that place where they treat you like you're a freak? Tell me, Cora, tell me. Would you like to live in that certain kind of place where no one even likes you?" He asked.

Cora didn't talked. He was right, no one likes to talk to her, she was treated like a freak. She even felt invisible in her whole entire life because no one would dare look at her.

But she stopped thinking for awhile, how could he know everything about her? How would he know about her life if she didn't even know who he is?

"H-how'd you know everything about me? Who are you? What are you?" Cora asked.

He didn't speak but stared at her. He wanted to answer her questions but, he can't answer it right now. So, all he can say to her is,

"I have plenty of names, Cora. But for now, I prefer to be called, Aidoneus."

After introducing himself with his other name, Hades left Cora in his room.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
Author's note:
I won't let Hades introduce his name in this chapter to Cora because there is a reason.

Hades' Other names: Aidoneus, Aides (meaning, like Hades, the unseen), Pluto (the rich one), Ditis Pater, Dis Pater, Dis(all meaning the rich one), Orcus (killer), Polydectes (the receiver of many), Clymenus (the Illustrious), Eubulus (the giver of good counsel) (acc. to Google)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay tuned for the next update.

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16