"I know but – is now the right time?" I ask the other werewolf.

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott asks before I turn to look at Stiles.

"What if telling him gets him killed, huh?" Stiles says starting to get a bit angry. "I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father figure to you. I get that, okay? But this is m- Scott, this is my actual father. I can't – I can't lose both of my parents, all right? Not both of them." Stiles finishes making me look at him with sympathy.

I know what he's feeling. I can't imagine myself without both of my parents, being away from my father is already killing me.

"You're right." Scott says finally giving up on the idea.

"No, I'm not. I'm not right." Stiles says before sighing. "I'll tell him."

"We'll help you." I say putting my hand on his shoulder reassuring him.

We look up to see Sheriff Stilinski talking to – Ms Morrell? We look at each other with suspicion. What?

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." She says to Sheriff Stilinski. I didn't know Deaton had a sister, let alone that it was Mr Morrell.

She turns around as her eyes stop on us and walks towards us.

"Okay, listen closely, all three of you. No sheriff, deputy nor detective is going to be able to find him." She says while looking between all three of us.

"You don't have to ask us for help." Scott says looking suspiciously at the girl.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you, because, if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." She says making me start to think of options.

Lydia.

"Lydia." Stiles says as if he was reading my mind.

*

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asks.  We were all sitting around a table in a science room. By all I mean, Me, Stiles, Lydia and Derek's psychotic sister, Cora.

"Also called a spirit board." I say.

"It's worth a shot." Stiles says.

"A shot in the dark." Lydia says before placing her fingers on the squared 'game'.

"Could you just try, please, okay? Let's not forget who this is for – Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more then one occasion." Stiles says. True.

"Oh, wait, we should all do this?" Cora asks.

"Yeah – yeah." Stiles nods. "You guys ready?" He asks looking at all of us.

I place my fingers on the squared game and close my eyes waiting for something to happen.

"Yep." We all answer.

"Where is Doctor Deaton?" Stiles asks and then there is silence.

I open my eyes to look at Lydia to see if her eyes are rolling back or if she's walking toward the place that he is in but no, she's just standing there.

She opens her green eyes and looks at all of us who are gawking at the girl.

"What?" She asks.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" I ask.

"Oh – I don't know the answer, I thought we were asking some sort of spirit." She says.

"Well, do you know any spirits?" The female Hale asks.

"Is she for real?" Lydia asks pointing at the same girl.

"Yeah – this is not working." I say letting go of the Ouija game.

"okie dokie –" Stiles says before he looks through his pockets searching for something. He brings out some keys and walks towards the strawberry blonde.

"Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close you're eyes and I'm gonna put them in your hand, and then we're just gonna try to see if you can feel out for his location. It's called psychometry." Stiles says as if he had a book up his mouth.

"I'm not psychic." Lydia says.

"Well, I'm guessing your something." I say.

"Just put our you hand, Lydia and – " Stiles says starting to get frustrated.

She extends her arm and closer her eyes, Stiles carefully places the keys in her hand in which we get a quick reaction.

"Hmm..." She lets out almost instantly.

"What?" I ask.

"Their cold." Lydia says playing with the keys in her hand.

I slap my forehead. Is this going to get us anywhere?

*

I get a paper and a pencil. Hopefully she's good at drawing, I've seen her draw a tree or maybe writing. 

"Automatic writing?" Lydia asks looking at me as I place the paper in front of her and place a pencil on top of it. I nod.

She starts to write – or draw.

"Lydia – Lydia what are you doing?" Stiles ask looking at the drawing. "What the hell is that?"

"A tree." She says innocently keeping her eyes on her drawing.

"A tr—" Stiles says looking madly at the paper. "Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is."

"Well, maybe you should've said that." She says while continuing with her drawing.

"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius." The Hale asks.

"Genius yes. Psychic? No." She says. "Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway, I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

That caught my attention and apparently it also caught Stiles' attention as his eyes widen.

"What? Why Danny?" I ask.

"because-" someone says from the door, I look up to see Scott standing there. "Last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice." He says.

**