•Chapter 11•

Chapter 11

"But isn't Danny in the hospital?" Cora asks.

Me, Stiles and Cora are going to the hospital to try to get some information from Danny. Poor Danny just survived death and is going to be asked questions by THE Stiles Stilinski.

We arrive at the hospital from Beacon Hills and walk inside, Cora decides to stay outside since she apparently has phobia towards this hospital.

We went cautiously towards the room that Danny was in and we got in hoping that no one saw us.

"Danny?" Stiles asks quietly. "Danny, are you awake?"

I slap him in the back of his head making him wince and making him turn around mouthing a 'what'.

"If he was awake he would be with his eyes open you silly bumbum." I say quietly rolling my eyes at the paled skin boy.

I walk closer to Danny.

"I think the only way is to go through his bag." I say quietly to the pale boy next to me. He nods and goes down on his knees to look under the hospital bed for a bag.

He picks it up with an adorable grin on his face.

We both sit down and slowly open the bag.

"What are you guys doing?" Someone weakly speaks up. I look up to see Danny with his eyes barely open.

"Nothing, Danny." I say with my best try at a soothing voice.

"This is just a dream that you're having." Stiles says making me look at him with a slightly angry face. A dream really?

"Are you going through my stuff?" He asks.

"Right. But only in the dream, remember? Dream. Dreaming." Stiles says as I look through the huge amounts of books in his bag.

"Why would I dream about you both going through my stuff?" Danny boy asks.

"I don't know that, Danny, Okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Now, shut up and go back to sleep." Stiles says giving himself a cute yet achieved nod. I find a paper and bring it out to find a map. Me and Stiles both look at each other.

*

We all met at the Animal clinic after finding Danny's paper in which he apparently was working on it with Mr. Harris.

"Okay, so what does this kid's homework have to do with finding Deaton?" Cora asks.

"Because it's not just a homework." I say as Stiles nods.

"It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? Now, look at this. This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal." Stiles says while showing the tiny sticky paper that was on the paper that Danny had in his bag.

"'I strongly advise you to choose another subject. The ideas here while innovative and thoughtful, border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class." Lydia reads from the tiny paper.

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew something." Scott said.

"Now check this out. Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all right? Danny had one too. Danny marked all the telluric currents, okay?" Stiles says while placing his fingers through the paper in front of us. "Now the weird thing about beacon hills is that it actually is a beacon. You wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through the earth is around this town." Stiles says.