•Chapter 7•

• Chapter 7 •

I make my way to music which I have with Lydia and Danny.

I get inside the classroom and look at the front of the same to see that the teacher had not arrived yet.

I take a seat next to Lydia who was drawing a tree.

"Nice drawing." I say sitting down next to the strawberry blonde haired girl. She gives me a smile before going back to her drawing.

"Wow, that's like really good." I hear someone say, I look back to see Danny looking at the drawing of Lydia. I smile at him as he smiles back.

"I know, right?" Lydia says showing extreme confidence.

"You should be in Art class." He says making me nod.

"Maybe." The girl says.

"Since you're not in music." Danny says sarcastically.

He goes back to his seat while we wait longer for the teacher.

"15 MINUTES!" Someone shouts.

"What? What's that?" Lydia asks me.

"uh – it's the 15 minute rule. The teacher didn't show." I say standing up and putting my bag on. 

Lydia stands up and walks towards the piano, seeing a phone on the top of it. I look around to see that we are the only people left in the classroom.

"Uh – Lydia want to go-" I say but I am interrupted by the same girl.

"Wait." She says, placing a finger in the phone. I walk closer to her to see what was happening. I look at the phone and see an editing software she brings the audio all the way back and starts playing.

'Recording Audio, Part three.' The audio said which was the voice of our music teacher, after that the piano sound started to play.

I hear the audio and look at the phone to see the sound waves, there is a part on the sound waves that it goes up randomly and then the sound waves just stops.

"What's that? Lydia speed up." I say getting closer to the phone.

She pushes the audio further to where the sound fails and we hear an awful sound of piano, as if someone just randomly put their fingers all over the piano board.

After that, the sound just goes out, Lydia however closer to the phone to hear better and puts her ears closer to hear better. Her face starts to show worry.

"Lydia?" I ask.

"He was taken." She says. "They took him."

"Hey, I can't talk right now." Stiles says through the phone.

"Our music teacher was taken, Stiles." I say quickly.

"Wait, what?" he asks.

"Our music teacher went missing, Lydia had her banshee powers and she is certain that our music teacher is missing." I say through the phone.

"Yeah – are you sure he went missing?" Stiles says.

"Not just missing – taken." I say."

Deaton and Stiles are now here with us trying to get any information that would help us.