Jimin managed to bite his tongue and swallow the words before he makes a mistake of telling Taehyung that he almost thought the alpha has been probably sick of him that's why. He didn't want Taehyung to feel anymore shitty by saying those things so he remains quiet and accepts his apology over and over until the alpha was rest assured. He's just happy it's not the reason.

He turns on his stomach once he felt the heat of sweat on his back, his white sleep shirt sticking on his skin, sighing in slight relief when the cool air of air-conditioner hits the wet material and cooling his skin. It honestly feels gross. Forcing an eye open, he peeks over to his digital clock; it reads 12:28PM. He groans under his breath, scratchy from the lack of use, burying his face on his pillow. He's known as a morning person, 'an early bird' as Seokjin calls it; and waking up at past noon was never a good sign for him.

Oversleeping only means two reasons for Park Jimin: 1) he's probably going to be sick and, 2) it's time for his cycle that both always lasted for a week. Sweet hell, Jimin's going to miss a lot of lessons either way.

Good thing, it was Saturday.

Bad thing, he has pop quiz on Monday.

He groans for the second time at the realization that it was an actual good thing Taehyung left even before Jimin wakes up. He doesn't want to cause anymore worry to his friend.

Another 10 minutes of staying on bed just staring at the stray thread at the corner of his pillowcase, he finally pushes himself off with a small grunt under his breath and sits up on the edge of the mattress, feet flat on the cold floor. It helps a little relieving the warmth of his skin and he sighs.

Walking slowly to the bathroom inside his bedroom, Jimin quickly strips off his clothes, letting them fall on a heap on the floor before stepping under the showerhead. He sighs in content as the cold water hits his back, quickly wetting his whole body. He takes extra 20 minutes than his usual time consumption, finding huge relief from the extra cold water.

Rummaging through his closet, he decides on a pair of black boxers and plain off-white sweater that smells like his own fabric conditioner for once and not Taehyung's scent, a little too oversized for his small frame that the neckline slightly slides down on one of his shoulders before walking to the air-conditioner and adjusting its temperature drastically lower than normal to make the room colder for the season.

He walks back to his bed, sitting on the middle while eyeing the spread textbooks and notebooks atop his study table. The original plan was to study for the Wolf Ethics class in advance for the pop quiz so he could've Sunday all to himself, a school-free day. But that plan was obviously not gonna work at his current state, still feeling feverish even after taking cold shower. He made sure to drink paracetamol before burying himself under his comforter and calling it a day.

---

Turns out, the Deity loves Jimin when he wakes up at 5PM feeling normal all over again. He blinks at the white ceiling until his vision isn't blurry anymore and could hear his ringtone blaring from his bedside table clearly. He thought it was just a dream but seems like someone has been calling him for the past minutes. He reaches out and sees Seokjin's name displayed on the caller ID. With a little groan, he slides the answer key and puts the device against his ear.

"Minnie! Finally!" Jimin winces at the loud greetings, immediately regretting answering the call. He rolls on his side, mushing the left side of his face on his pillow and closing his eyes again.

"What's up, Seokjin?"

"Oh," the beta says softly (thank goodness), "It's already afternoon and I haven't heard anything from you; just wondering if you're still alive or something. Have you eaten?"