The Deed

When I woke up I felt like the happiest girl in the world. I remember I have a date with him tonight and I go to jump in the shower when I look at the hickeys he left on me a temporary mark of a permanent memory, I look down and realize he spelled out his signature in hickeys to leave his mark on me. He wants me, and I want him.
He pulls up in a limo and greets me, he pulls me in to an embrace and whispers remember to take some breadsticks. I look at him in confusion but don't question him.
We walk into Olive Garden and I order pasta and he orders the same. As we wait we talk about every topic you could ever talk about, how many kids we want, what's your favorite color, what do you think of Hitler's views ect. Then we get the breadsticks, I pick up a bread stick and I can see him watching my mouth with complete focus, I put on a little show and I sensually eat the breadstick dripping in oil and go for the next one. At this point you can tell he is full captivated. The pasta comes and I keep teasing him and taunting him. As the night comes to a close we head back to his place. I have a purse full of breadsticks. As we walk to his door he takes my hand and leads me through the front door and into a room. It's dark and I can't see a thing but I'm ready and I will let him do anything to me. He whispers in my ear I have wanted to do this since the moment I say you in the crowd. He pulls off my shirt and kisses me. I stand there then he asks me for a favor. I say yes, what else would I say I love this man with all of my heart. Wait I say, I need to tell you something, I'm a virgin. "It's ok" he says reassuring me. Something was still on his mind. I didn't care, I ripped his shirt off with the force of 1000 women wanting him was all I could do. I kiss him and caress him until we are both about to explode with sheer joy and as he climaxes he screams "OH SWEET NIBLETS" in my ear and collapses next to me in a pool of sweat. This was better than I could have ever imagined. "I think I love you" Billy says to me as he's kissing me "I love you too" we are both so overjoyed all we can do is hold each other.