SEVEN

SEVEN: "FOREVER CURSED IN LOVE ARE THE OBSERVANT. FOREVER A SLAVE TO THE DETAIL."

WILLA MILLER

Willa ignored Thomas for as long as she could when she found out

Willa ignored Thomas for as long as she could when she found out. It wasn't hard, he never tried to reach her. She thought he was a dick: asking her on a date then moving to America? A total dick move. She cried to Dan and Phil for a week, then told herself to get over it.

That was six months ago. She was now (kinda, not really) over it (after painting his best friend with her favorite colors as revenge), and now she was on tour with the boys. She had nothing to do, so as soon as they asked, she was packing a minute later. She packed all she could without packing her whole apartment and sprinted down the stairs to the boys' flat, excited to be away from things that reminded her of Thomas.

Thomas moved on with his life as well. He knew all his friends had a groupchat with her, and they just kicked him out of it, but he was okay with it. It had been six months after all. If she really wanted to talk to him, she would have by now. "Guys! Look in the group chat!"

Dylan had a huge smile on his face as he looked at his phone, his smile only fading when he saw Thomas frown. "Willa's in America. Said she wants to see all of us. Mentioned you." Thomas blushes and looks at his hands, almost forgetting how rude he was.

He realized when he got to america his phone no longer worked. When he got his american phone, he had to change his number, and his friends wouldn't give him her number. "Me?" his words come out choked, and Dylan laughs, slapping him on the back.

"Yeah, even though you were a dick and asked her on a date before fleeing the country." Thomas smiles and grabs Dylan's phone, sprinting to the toilets and locking himself in.

To: the better will(a)

HI ITS THOMAS I JUST WANNA SAY I MISS YOU SO MUCH IM SO SORRY I WAS A DICK

From: the better will(a)

pics or it didnt happen i feel like this is just dylan pulling a prank on me

To: the better will(a)

[1 image attached]

To: the better will(a)

holy crap it is you

you look so good

wait you were a dick

To: the better will(a)

wait hear me out

And so she did. She listened to Thomas ramble for an hour, Dylan banging on the door for the first ten minutes. Thomas explains everything that happened and beats himself up for things along the way, Willa listening intently. "So, in conclusion, I'm a twat that's begging for forgiveness from my favorite girl,"

"Did you write an essay for me?" Willa laughs and Thomas smiles, ignoring the blush on his cheeks as he fixed his hair in the mirror. He could imagine Willa in a hotel room, staring at the ceiling and playing with her hair. "By the way, you are forgiven, but only because you're my favorite british guy."

He can hear a few gasps in the background and he starts blushing even harder, hearing all the teasing coming from Dan. "Well that's good, because I think we still have a date to talk about?"

Willa ends the call with a smile on her face and Thomas' number written sloppily on her arm, ignoring the teasing from her friends. Her phone rings once again, but this time, Kaya is calling her.

"What the bloody hell did you do?"

"What?"

"The boy is so red I would think he's trying to be your favorite color." she smiles at Kaya's words and looks out the window.

"He already is my favorite,"

"That was cheesy and gross, I'm hanging up." Kaya hangs up and Willa couldn't stop smiling, even when PJ threw a dirty sock in her face.

Two and a half months later, Willa stood outside Thomas' trailer, the biggest smile on her face.It was like she was cursed with Thomas, the only thing clouding her brain being every detail of him. She was a slave to the detail of him. With two knocks on the door, she hears Thomas groan. "Ye-bloody hell!"

He pulls Willa into a hug and spins her, Willa laughing and hugging him back. He was exactly like the last time she saw him, except he wasn't tired this time. "Oh my gosh I missed you."

"Wish I could say the same to you, Tommy, I'm here for Dylan." Thomas rolls his eyes and let's her in the trailer, smiling like a dork.

"Shut up, you love me."

"That I do."

---

THATS THE END!!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!