TWO

TWO: "I'M THE KING AND YOU'RE THE QUEEN AND WE WILL STUMBLE THROUGH HEAVEN."

THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER

Thomas was amazed at how wonderful Willa Miller was

Thomas was amazed at how wonderful Willa Miller was. A few minutes into the walk Thomas already knew Willa's last name, where's she's from, and her zodiac sign. She's around the same age, and had an amazing sense of humor. She couldn't sing for her life: unlike Thomas.

Thomas had a beautiful voice, almost as beautiful as him. There was no doubt in Willa's mind that he was a great human, and she was right. He was sweet and listened to her, not to mention he saved her from a bunch of annoying drunk people.

"So how long are you out here for?" He turns to her and smiles. They've been walking for about twenty minutes, and they have to walk around twenty more minutes until they reach the cafe where Dan and Phil are. Thomas had started carrying one of her bags a few minutes ago, but he didn't mind.

"Um, around two weeks. They start tour soon so I'm visiting them now." She says with a sad smile. She never really got to see her friends much, but when she did she soaked up every second. She started getting sadder the more she thought about it, her smile turning into a frown. The only way to get her happy again (not that hard, she loves being happy) was to play her music, so she offered Thomas an earbud.

They walk closely for the next twenty minutes, Willa (sometimes) letting Thomas pick the song. He snuck a few selfies on there while she looked around, then actually took one with Willa. She was smiling with her head really close to Thomas' shoulder (she didn't want to make him uncomfortable). In another one, she was rolling her eyes at him as he laughs, which was his personal favorite.

Dan and Phil soon came into sight, just as soon as Willa realized who Thomas was. "Wait you're the kid from Nanny McPhee!" She says as Dan shakes his head at her. She never shared her headphones with Dan or Phil (They would play KPop or the Lazy Town remix), so the fact she showed up sharing headphones with Thomas Brodie-Sangster, they were surprised.

"She had a huge crush on you."

"Shush," Willa rolls her eyes and turns towards Thomas, who was smiling again. "Um, thank you, for everything."

"No problem, also, dm me those pictures on instagram or something." He smiles and hugs her goodbye, giving her the bag and waving as they walk away. Dan was rubbing her hair to mess it up as she talked to Phil, turning around and waving back.

After that, he went inside the diner and waited for Will to come pick him up. It didn't take that long, and when Thomas got in the car Will and Dexter were already making fun of him.

WILLA MILLER

"You hung out with Thomas Brodie-Sangster." Dan says as soon as they get inside.

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster shared headphones with you. He hugged you. You guys are married now," Phil says as he sits on the couch, Dan nodding.

"Speaking of married, when are you getting married?" She smiles and unlocks her phone, going to her camera roll and looking at all the selfies he took. She didn't delete any, and instead saved them into the favorites folder. She could feel Dan roll his eyes at her, and Phil just laughed.

They were friends, nothing more, but Willa couldn't help and act like they were dating.Heck, they couldn't help but to act like they were dating. Even the mail man acted like they were dating, so they were used to it.

"I would also like to say Thomas said he's heard of you." Dan gasps and Phil just smiles, Willa laughing and opening instagram. She was gonna send Thomas those pictures now, so she wouldn't forget. He never really posted anything, but he liked pictures everyday so she knew he would see it.

The next morning she woke up to Dan and Phil watching some cooking show, an open spot next to Phil for her. She could barely sleep, all she thought about was Thomas. She did her research on him last night, and learned Will was also an actor. They were in a movie called The Maze Runner together, which also had Dylan O'Brien in it. Dan probably knew of this, because of his awkward obsession with Dylan. It wasn't as bad as his obsession of Evan Peters, but that was a whole other love story for a different day.

"Morning kid, did Thomas respond to you yet?"

"Um, let me check." She opens her phone to see that not only has he responded, he has posted one of the pictures. She had at least four thousand new followers, many compliments, and many comments saying they 'shipped them'.

"So it has started," Phil says, seeing the picture on her phone and some of the comments. She rolls her eyes and likes the picture, then comments something really cute that probably didn't help.

"I give you five months until you're dating."

"Sure," Just as she laughs at them her phone screen lights up, which was a dm from Thomas.

hey, wanna go out sometime?

Which was then followed by

THAT WAS DEXTER SORRY !!!!

So anyway, do you wanna meetup again soon?

---

this story sucks lol