"Well. . .yes."

"Why?"

"Because," he stares at the seat infront of him, assuming that's where the ghost is. "You were forced to witness me getting beaten up by the guy you hate and you had nothing to do about it when clearly you wanted it stop." He paused, then, "But why though? Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Ppfft!" He imagines that Lance had waved a dismissive hand. "Change of heart? I didn't want the only person who could help me die. How else will I go to the other side?"

"Ah, I see."

". . .but. . .yeah. I guess I really didn't want them to hurt you."

"Why?"

"Because. . .because, I know what it's like."

". . .oh. Is that how you died?"

"No. Just beaten up pretty bad."

"Oh. Sorry to hear that." He paused, then,"I think I know why out of all people who you know, I'm the only one that could hear you."

"You do?"

"Just a guess." He coughs then sniffs. "Maybe it's because we're both alike? We've been through the same thing?"

Lance ponders. "Hmm. . .that. . .sounds crazy but I'll take it."

"Everything's going crazy. . .you know what Lance?"

"What?"

"I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"I'll help you."

Lance gasps, "Really?! No shit?!"

"No shit. . .I'll help you. Where do you need my help?"

Lance takes the moment to start whooping and cheering loudly. A faint wind starts blowing from different directions and Keith guesses that the ghost is dancing in the air right now.

"Are you done yet?"

"Hold on. I'm about to dab and it's gonna be—"

"Keith," Shiro calls with keys in hand, Keith's shoulder bag and a backpack. "Let's go. I'm locking up the place."

"Okay." He stands up then whispers to Lance "We'll talk later."

"Mmmkay! Let me continue my happy dance for a while."

Keith can only smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Take the bed."

"No."

"Keith," Shiro puts both of his hands on his hips. "Take the bed."

He coughs, "No, Shiro. I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." As if to prove his point, he shifts his position to show him that he's comfortable on the sofa. "See? Fine."

The buff man grabs Keith's ankles, making the latter yelp. "Take. The. Bed."

Keith groans. "Look, Shiro. I don't wanna bother you and ruin your rest, okay? So, please. Let me sleep on the couch."

Shiro crosses his arms as he thinks for a bit. "Fine."

"Finally! Thanks for the food, too. Man, I am stuffed that I can just—HEY!"

Shiro scoops Keith up into his arms, then hoists him up higher so he could carry him up the stairs and into his room.

"What the hell?! Put me down! Shiro! C'mon!"