| MATT |

Chapter 39

Detention is so peaceful and quiet.

I never been to detention before and I wasn't expecting to be in one.

Until now of course.

Maybe detention will be noisy if there are more students here. There are only four of us here for some unlucky reason.

"Alex. Would you please stop throwing paper balls at me?" Kat whined.

"Not a chance." Alex said and continues throwing paper balls towards Kat.

Kat winced and glares at her. Her eyebrows twitched as she pouted with sadness.

I roll my eyes and look at Alex. Even when we are three chairs apart, she still has the guts to bully Kat.

"Alex, would you stop that!" I whisper yell.

She shook her head.

"No." She simply said.

She then throws another paper ball towards my face and smirk.

"Bastard." I snickered.

"Hey, Alex. This Xander guy is from the basketball team? Right?" Zoey said out of nowhere while facing her phone.

"Yeah? Why?" Alex asked as she crumples more papers to throw.

"He is pretty popular. This guy has been qualified to play every game during championships." Zoey stated while she continues scrolling her phone.

"Yeah. Him and Matt's sickening partner." Alex said and smirks.

I turn my head towards Alex and raise an eyebrow.

"What does Zac have to do with this?" I asked her.

"Don't you know? Your little partner is one of the most known jock here in our town. I think you have an idea why he acts so superior because of his reputation." Alex stated.

Zac is known here? Wow.

This reputation thing must have gone inside his head. But I know there's another reason why he is acting superior all the time.

"Why you and Xander got close all of a sudden?" Zoey asked as she put her phone inside her pocket.

"Specific reasons, we were partners during our Science class. He was the one made the first move on me so I didn't refuse." Alex explained.

"Wait, so you two hooked up?" Zoey asked with excitement.

"Well, I wished." Alex said and chuckles.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow.

"Let's just say that Xander doesn't only hook up with girls." Alex said.

Zoey and I faced each other with a shock look.

"Wait! Wait! So, Xander is bi?" Zoey frantically asked.

Alex nodded.

"Yup. He started sharing his boy problems when we were getting a close. After the project, we always spend time during the weekends." Alex explained.

Wow.

That blue eyed jock also likes guys? If I was a girl I would be sad to find out that he is also attracted to men.

Cause dude, Xander is hot as hell.

"Xander has a man crush?" I asked.

Alex nodded and cross her arms.