| MATT |

Chapter 37

I smiled as I finished typing the message.

Zac and I have been texting non-stop since these past three days.

I scroll up from our previous conversation. Making me remember each messages.

I was completely shocked when he told me that he was giving out his number only just to text me.

I was like, 'Gurl, haven't you heard of social media?'

But I don't want to argue with him so I just agree with him.

We went to the nearest ice cream parlor after we took photos. He fulfill his promise about us having fun.

And to tell you the truth, it was fun.

I learned that he hates chocolates but loves strawberries with sprinkles on top. Makes him look like a five year old kid.

I for once don't like strawberry but highly likes chocolates. I don't like sprinkles or anything on top of my ice cream.

Also, vanilla is boring.

We spent one hour talking about each other. How he deeply apologize for his behaviour that he shown to me for the past month.

It didn't bother me of course. Thanks to him, I have Zoey, Kat and Alex.

We also talked about our favourite colors, favourite cartoons, and favourite music.

I laugh my ass off when I realized that he still watches Spongebob. A rude and conceited person like him likes a verly lovable cartoon character.

How ironic.

Well, I can't blame him, Spongebob will forever be in our hearts. It reminds me of my childhood.

His favourite music is mostly pop punk or rock.

Oh, and guess what? He likes the color black. Reminds me of myself.

Time passes by and it came to the point where we agreed on going home.

He drove me back to my house. We still kept talking when we were inside his car.

The last time I was in there it was really awkward. I couldn't even look at him.

When we arrived at my house, he reminded me about texting.

As I got inside of my room, I received an instant message from him. Saying.

'I had a good time.'

I shook my head, hiding a little smile. I replied, saying.

'Yeah. We had so much fun that we lost track of time.'

Not a minute has passes by, he replied back saying.

'It's worth it. Ice cream is worth the time.'

I chuckled.

'Still can't believe that you watch Spongebob. That's so manly of you XD'