bad idea..

I was sitting inside Carters car just listening to the blaring music coming from inside Carters friends house, it was late at night and me and Carter managed to sneak out the house without getting court by my Brother or one of Carters Parents, I didn't want to be here though, i would rather be sitting on the sofa drinking hot chocolate while watching some cheesy television show that would end up brainwashing me. 

Although instread of being cosy and warm snuggled up on the sofa i was in Caters freezing car listening to him going on about how he does not want to bring me home drunk because his parents will go mentel and plus Charlie would probably not be too happy about the idea of me getting drunk with people who i bairly knew, right? so this is why im here, to make new friends.

Finally Carter stopped talking and we both got out of the car and walked up to another large house with white walls, i kinda gathered by now that most of Carters friends were rich.

We both walked through there door, the house was big like, really big, bigger than Carters.

'Right, don't get lost'

"Hey, Carter, We didnt think you would come!" This broad sholdered guy shouted over the music, giving Carter and Manly fit on the arm. He was attractive, he had blond hair and chocolate brown eyes, but he looked way to older than he really was.

"Ah, yeah think whatever Finn, i know i was late but i would never miss a party, you know that!" Carter Said.

It was safe to say now that we have gathered quite a crowd of people around us including some really attractive guys and some girls that were just hanging of their arms, and one blond bimbo hanging of Carters, she didnt budge, even when he tryed to shake her off his arm. 

"Yeah Yeah i knew you would come Mate, Justin you owe me 20 quid" Finn said turning to this dark haired guy who was tall and looked a bit pissed off that he just lost a bet, Guess he's Justin.

I couldnt help but notice this one guy stairing at me from the bak of the room, he looked like he was drunk, so i tried to stay away from him.

CARTER P.O.V

I should not have dragged her along to this party, their were people drinking and getting high everywhere you looked. Even though i wanted her to have friends and get to know people from our school, she should not get to know these people, all they were was trouble and i didnt want her to get hurt.

Amber my 'ex-girlfriend' was clinging onto my arm even though i was trying to shake her off, gosh she was glingy, We didnt even go out together, i only hooked up with her a few times at a few partys but every one of thoughs times i was drunk and didnt remember anything after. 

I dont have girlfriends i dont see the point in them, all i do is hook up with people and leave them the next day, its just how i like it, Finn always tries to get me to have one of them as a girlfriend but i always end up disapointing him. Even if i did have one of them as a girlfriend all they would do is flirt with other guys and i hate that, it makes me feel used and it makes me feel hurt, so i decide to hurt them first.

"and who s this" Finn said pointing to beautiful girl beside me.

No not Amber

"This is Sam" i told him, looking over at Sam i managed to catch her eye and smile at her and she smiled back, she made me feel all fuzzy inside. 

Shit, im not getting feelings for her am i? i just need to take my mind off her.

"You want somthing to drink Sam?" Justin asked her, she nodded and walked with him into the kitchen. While i was left with Amber because Finn had walked off with his girlfriend, I think her name was Melody, i havnt talked to her before really.