Family accident

(sorry if you dint like it, i tried me best, i was in a rush)

'My name is Samantha Gray but everyone calls me Sam I'm 15, and this is my story...'

Its the night of the crash, it was my older brothers 18th Birthday his name is Charlie he was in the car with me at the time of the accident, Charlie did have a twin brother called Lenny But he died before i was born, no one really talks about how he died because whenever i have brought up his name before Mum and Dad would just ignore me.

Sometimes i think about  Lenny allot, lots of questions race through my head 

'Were Charlie and Lenny Identical?'

'I Wonder if he had the same colour hair and eyes as me'

Daisy is my youngest sister she is only 5 and she has Bright Green eyes and light brown hair while me and Charlie have Light blue eyes and Darker Hair which we inherited from our Dad.

Charlie is honestly the nicest person i have ever met, one of the nicest types of people. He has always been close to me and Daisy ever since Our Mum left us and ran off with her new boyfriend, Dad said she left because she could not deal with Lenny's Death and wanted time alone for a while, but she never came back.

We all went out for Charlies Birthday Meal, Me, Daisy, Dad, And Lena who is Charlies Girlfriend and who have been dating for about 3 years now. Lena had long blond hair with dazzling blue diamonds for eyes. 

It was raining after we finished eating and we all ran back to the car Charlie was carrying Daisy with one arm and had his other arm around Lena who was trying to wipe away smudged make-up.

I was in the front seats with dad and everyone else was behind us..

i thought to myself, this is a good time to ask dad about Lenny and mum, i looked behind me at Daisy Snuggled up on charlies lap while he and Lena Had their headphones in.

'Dad?'

'Look i know what you're going to ask Sam, and im sorry but i don't think you are old enough to know'

Silence, my heart was beating fast i could feel it in my throat all i could hear was the rain on the roof of the car and we drove past a bunch a houses, what was he talking about? i am 15 i can take care of myself and i don't know what the big deal is about this "secret" he is not telling me. i am part of this family too i have a right to know!!

'Tell me!! ' i protested in a sharp voice making myself heard

Dad sighed as he told me  everything.. about mum and how Lenny died at birth and that he didnt even reach his 1st birthday.

I hated him. I hated that he kept the secret about mum, she didn't run away.. she ended her own life because of Lenny..because she could not cope losing her son.

'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?'

He didn't reply

'DOES CHARLIE EVEN KNOW?'

I was destroyed, all this time i thought mum just never wanted me, all the bad thing i thought about her i felt guilty for thinking bad made up story's. 

I was now yelling at Him and Daisy was crying and Charlie was telling me to calm down.

Dad suddenly turned to me and took his eyes of the road for just a few seconds to yell at me back, he took his hands off the wheel.

the car slid out of control and hit into a lorry driving the opposite direction.

One person died that day, i don't want you to think of me as a bad person but honestly, I'm glad it was not me.