Party

The sun shone through the blinds and i swear almost blinded me !

I turned over in my bed to look at the clock next to me, [ 1PM }

I was still in bed because i wasn't able to get to sleep last night, just because of everything that happened, too many things in my head to deal with.

At least i made up with Charlie, i hated when i fought with him because it would just bring back memories of our Parents arguing and it just got to me.

I went to the other side of the room and shut the blinds, there were still box's scattered over the floor due to the fact that i still didn't feel like unpacking. I dug through one of the box's and pulled out some sweatpants and a jumper with a fist pump on it, i put them on and walked out the hall and into the bathroom down the hallway, i could hear voices downstairs. I walked up to the mirror expecting messy hair and bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep.

I walked down the stairs looking some what, presentable. 

"She's awakened!" Charlie yelled from the kitchen, at least he is comfortable around this new family, I'm pretty sure I'm the complete opposite, Carter Thomas made my stay awkward here from day one, he is the source of my problems i thought as i sat down at the kitchen table next to Charlie.

"Hey beautiful" Carter said walking through the kitchen and winking at me once again. I just rolled my eyes.

Carter might be attractive but i know enough about guys to know that if i get close to him all he is, is trouble so i have to stay away from him. I don't want past repeating itself, before dad died i got into allot of trouble at home because of my boyfriend, well, now ex-boyfriend called Dean. He is gone now he won't ever come near me, he wouldn't dear. 

Try to be Strong i told myself, but whenever i thought about him so many memories came flooding back and it is always hard to hold in tears, Not all nice ones, he was a horrible person and its hard to get close to anybody else because I'm scared they will be just the same.

Christine snapped me out of my thoughts "Samantha, i went in you're room this morning, there are still box's all over the place!" she explained.

"Er.. It's Sam---" i always hated when people called me with my full name it's what parents do when they are any at you, ugh i hated it!

"Well Samantha you should unpack" she inturupted me. i just rolled my eyes once again.

"Well? go upstairs, you're not leaving this house till you have unpacked!"  she yelled, i couldn't believe her! she was being such a bitch! what problem does she have with me? 

I stormed out of the room and rushed up the stairs, i pushed the door open to my room and i let the tears fall, everything that's happened, i had no one. I stayed in my room unpacking most of the box's , tired and still crying i just sat on my bed, i really wanted this family to like me, i wanted a new start. I heard someone knock on my door, i quickly wiped away any tears on my face and walked over to the door and opened it, i stood their face to face with Carter.

He didn't look up, he was staring at his shoes when he said "Dinner is almost ready, Dad-- i mean --- Simon told me to come up and tell you." 

Its That time already? wow that went fast, but i guess i was busy sorting out my room to knowtis. He Looked up, his face hard ed as his eyes locked with mine, he pushed into my room shutting the door behind him. 

"Have you been crying, Sam?" He said. Oh No this is embarrassing. i turned around not wanting him to see my face "No, I'm just-----" i didn't mean for it to happen but more tears fell from my eyes as i sank down on the floor, i was just too overwhelmed with everything that's happened.

He didn't do anything at first he just stood their watching me fall apart in front of him, then He sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, what was i doing? i should not be showing weakness especially towards him, i cant show that im upset.

"Im sorry" i said pushing him away from me, he didn't budge he just pulled me closer to him.

"For what? you have nothing to be sorry about" their was a short pause until he spoke again "So, are you going to tell me why?"

"Why what?" i asked, confused i looked up at him

"Why were you crying Sam, You can tell me." He explained

"err okay but I don't even know you..okay well, Everyone hates me and i have no friends, and I've just been told that I'm moving to a new school away from my friends, my dads dead and i have no oe who i can trust" i whisper yelled, Their is another thing, Simon and Christine told me that i would be moving to the same school as Carter because its closer and Charlie will be moving as well.

He just sighed and i rested my head on his shoulder, we sat in silence for a while just listening to the occasional car passing and the wind outside, until he decided to brake the silence.

"Come on, let's go" He said standing up and he reached his hand down waiting for me to grab it so he could help me up.

I grabbed his hand and stood up "What?" i asked confused.

"What?" he said mimicking me, i just scoffed at him.

"Where are we going Carter?" i asked, waiting for him to explain

"To a Party to meet some new people, so get changed" he said.

I looked down at what i was wearing, "What's wrong with this?" i said looking back at him

He just raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a socked look that said 'seriously' because he turned around and left.

I went over to the closet and looked through all my clothes that i had managed to unpack. Okay so i should probably go to make new friends, i sighed pulling out a Short tight black dress with a brown belt,  decided to wear black heals and let my hair sit at my shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror, for one in a long time, i didn't look too bad.