Awake

I Woke up in the hospital to two nurses arguing at the bottom of my bed, i tried to listen in on what there were saying, but i heard nothing because the only thing i could hear was the sound of my life machine by my bed beeping away to the sound of my heart beat.

I rested my head on the soft pillows and looked around, nothing but other beds, allot of machines and one small window in the corner of the room that didn't let in much sunlight, so i guess was not really needed at all. 

I Looked around once more to see the beds, empty..empty and empty, was i the only one here? where were my Dad and Lena? Oh God.. if anything happened to Charlie or Daisy I swear i will-         at that second the door swung open and i saw Charlie rush to my side, only just then i realised that the two ladys who has been arguing were unplugging me from the machines by my bed then they walked away leaving just me and Charlie In the room.

'How You feeling?' Said Charlie in his soft voice, it was good to see his face even though his eyes were all red from where he had been crying. But why i thought to myself? 

'Uggh' as i said sitting up to face him 'My head hurts'

'Don't worry it's normal, you did hit you're head pretty heard when we crashed, Im Just glad you're awake now, you were out for three days, i was really worried.'

The crash, i hope everyone's okay, but the only thing i could think about was the argument i had with dad just before, i wanted to apologies and hug him because he did so much for me and i never said thanks.

Obviously Charlie knew what i was thinking by the look on my face, i wanted him to say everything was going to be okay and that everyone's fine but he didn't, he just sat their looking straight into my eyes that were starting to fill with tears.

'..Sam..' he said beginning to look like he was going to cry.

'Charlie, where is Dad?' 

Nothing, he said nothing, he just sat their looking at me with a sorry look on his face. I knew what he was going to say i just didn't want to believe it myself. The last thing i said to Dad was that i hate him..

After a while Charlie spoke..

'Just think Sam, now he is happy.. he is happy  with Lenny and Mum'..