Home?

It was the school holidays and i got let out of the hospital about a week ago, 

Because my dad died we have to stay with some family friends, thankfully they dont live to far away so i will still be going to the same school.

I have never met them before but are family were close to them and all i know is that they have a son and a younger daughter.

The car pulled up to the house, it was masive like one of those big houses you see on TV. Charlie sat next to me and Daisy was asleep on his lap, we all slowly got out the car and took in the veiw, i could tell Charlie was trying not to be sad for mine and Daisy's sake, i know he blames me for dads death, and i blame me too.

The sound of someone shouting broke me out of my thoughts,

"CHRISTINE, I ALREADY AGREED ON THEM STAYING HERE" a dark haired man emerged through the front door of the house followed be a blond woman who i suppose is his wife they both looked like they were one of thoughts rich young couples.

A few moments later they invited us inside after a very awkward conversations about the rules of the house.

It was just as beautiful on the inside as it was outside. I walked along the long corridor following The dark haired man who intoduced himself as Simon when we were outside. He lead us into the kitchen.

"Sorry about my wife, she is just going through a hard time" ugh i felt like i wanted to say 'oh and we're not?' i opened my mouth to say something but i decided to close it again because i wanted to make a good improssion on this family even though they might be rich and stubborn.

A few awkward silences later The woman came through the door, she didnt look as angry as she did before, as i studyed her for a moment and i realsed she was quite pretty for her age, seeing as she has two kids.

She broke the silence "Call me Christine, and this is my husband Simon, the maid has taken you're bags upstairs and put them in your rooms, dinner should be in a few minutes so i suggest you kids should get a look around the house while you have time" she said looking us all up and down.. judging us with her eyes, i only met this woman five minutes ago and i can already tell me and her will not get on. 

Charlie walked up the stairs and i followed, i could not help but feel guilty, he didnt talk to me while we have been here so he must be feeling a bit pissed off right now, i decited to wait till he carmed down so i could talk to him.

i walked into my new room, it was bigger then my old one, this one had a kig size bed and lots of windows overlooking the back garden, Charlies room was opposite mine and daisy shared a room with Christine's and Simons Younger daughter called Gabby. 

After Looking around the rest of the house i decidend to walk downstaris and see if i can actrally try to make a convosating with Christine or Simon seeing as i am staying here for a while so i should al least try to make an effort oven though i did not see a point because it was pretty clear that Christine dose not like us.

I walked down the stairs and into the kichin where Christine, Simon, Daisy and a little girl who i guessed was Gabby were at the table, all of their eyes locked on mine as i walked through the door.

Daisy came running up to me and handed me a picture she drew while the others just watched,        "For You" She said looking up at me with big green eyes, i took it from her and looked at it,

it was of dad on a cloud, i couldnt help the tears raise in my eyes and everyone else must have knowted my tear to because Simon broke the awkward silence. At that oment Charlie Walked through the door and sat at the table.

"I just talked to Carter, he said he will be home any second for dinner" Simon spoke facing Christine

"What? i thought he was in his room?" She glared at Him. As i sat down at the table next to Charlie and opposite Gabby.

"There you are! Where have you been Carter and why didnt you tell me you were leaving?!" Christine Yelled

I looked up to be faced with this Tall, Muscular dark hair fuiger  begining to sit down next to me, gosh he was gorgous, i dont even know this guy i thought to myself, okay Samantha calm you're self he is probably this Cocky football player who thinks he knows everything i told myself.

"Woah Chill mum, i was just with Justin pracacing for the football match this week" I KNEW IT!

"and who is this beautiful girl" he said now facing me, wait, me? is he talking to me? "You must Sam, im Carter" He said winking at me. I couldnt help the blush creep on my face, he chuckled, i looked down at the table trying to hide my face. i could just see Charlie giving Carter this look that could kill if that was even possible. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my new room sitting on the window sill staring out into the back garden just watching the stars. I glanced at the clock by the bedside table, it was midnight and im sure everyone else in the house was asleep right now apart from me. Just at that moment i heard a knock on my door, guess i was wrong, not everyone was asleep.

I got up from the windowsill and tip-toed over to the other side of the room opening the door to face a sleepy Brother, Charlie. i opened the door wider so he could come inside. i saw him looking around the room that i had still not had made mine yet because i didnt feel like unpacking anything. Because lazy!

He finally decidend to speak up "I couldnt sleep" he said

"Me too" i said offering a smile

"Look Sam, im sorry for ignoring you, i just-"

"Its fine you have nothing to be sorry about, im just a bad sister" i said inturupting him

"No. Your not a bad sister, you sure can be a pain in the ass somtimes but i still love you Sam and im here for you any time you want to talk." He smiled at me

"I love you too Charlie" i chuckled.