Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah." He handed me his shirt and moved towards my closet.

"You're the best." I set my camera back on my desk as I slid his shirt on. "I think your shirts are on the bottom shelf."

"Okay."

I rolled the sleeves up past my elbows then folded the bottom of the shirt a couple of times before tying it at my waist. "Got a shirt on?"

"Pretty much." His voice was a little muffled, probably because he was pulling a shirt on.

"Good." I picked my camera back up, turned around, and snapped a picture of him pulling his shirt down. "First day of Senior year."

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He looked up.
"No." I lied as the camera spat out the picture. "Maybe."

"You're a terrible liar." He took the picture out of the camera and tossed it onto my desk.

"I know, I always lose when we play Poker and BS." I grabbed my bag and started to leave my room. "Come on, let's get breakfast."

"Is your dad home?" Mason asked from my doorway.

"No, he left to get everything set up for class." I shook my head and went out to the kitchen. "Han, picture!"

"One second." She plopped her waffles onto a plate before walking over to me. "Is that Mason's shirt?"

"Yeah, and don't tell Dad." I turned the camera to face us and snapped a picture.

"What if I do?" She took the picture out of the camera.

"Then I'll tell Dad that Justin gave you a love bite below the neck." I smiled as she turned red.

"What about love bites?" Mason asked as he came out of the hallway.

"Nothing." Hannah said and took my camera. "Let me take a picture of you two."

*****

"No." Hannah's expression twisted into one of disgust and horror.

"What?" I looked at her schedule. "Oh hey, we have second period together."

"Sex Ed." Hannah looked at me. "We have Sex Ed nearly first thing in the morning."

"You aren't gonna die." I rubbed her shoulder. "Mason will give you CPR."

"I need to go find Sophia and Justin." Hannah took off.

"Love you too!" I shouted after her. "Butt."

"I didn't take you for being the butt type." Mason appeared at my side.

"I was calling my sister a butt." I said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "She took off because she has Sex Ed with us."

"Second period just keeps getting more and more fun." He sighed as we walked towards the grassy area behind the library.

"I know, I might actually get The Talk." I pressed my hand to my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"Why hasn't your dad given you The Talk yet?" Mason asked as we sat down at our usual picnic table.

"Because I haven't had a crush on anyone let alone do anything that would put me in a sexual situation." I shrugged and looked at my schedule.

"I call bullshit on the crush thing." He poked my side. "You're too much of a romatic to not have a crush on anyone."

Let me clarify, I haven't had a crush on anyone to his knowledge." I prayed to the Heavens Mason wouldn't ask who I've had a crush on because there's only one guy.

"Or mine." He grabbed my schedule and compared it to his. "Other than Sex Ed, we have U.S. History. Damnit, you have English when I have Anatomy."

"Do we have the same English teacher?" I leaned over his shoulder.

"Yeah." He frowned. "Did you get a new perfume?"

"No, but I did get a different smelling shampoo." I turned my body to face him. "Why?"

"You don't smell like strawberries." He shrugged.

"Oh." I could feel myself blushing. "Anyway, how are we gonna go about our deal?"

"I don't know." He gave me back my schedule. "What's on your list?"

"Um." I dug around in my bag trying to find it. "I don't remember."

"What?" He let out a small laugh.

"I made it in eighth grade on one of the rare days I was sick, and it got lost when I was redoing my room over Winter Break during freshman year." I found it tucked away in the notebook labeled English. I scanned it quickly before handing it to my best friend.

"Dye your hair?" He reached over and tugged on a strand of hair. "Half of your hair is rainbow."

"Dye all of my hair in one color." I pushed his hand away. "Not just the bottom layer."

"Your Dad is will kill you if you do that." Mason sighed. "How much does it cost to dye hair?"

"A box of hair dye from a drug store is like ten or so dollars." I tapped my fingers on the table top.

"Thirteen, get my heart broken." His eyebrows shot up. "Who the fuck who would want that."

"I wanted the full high school experience, okay?" I kicked his ankle.

"But having sex on Prom Night isn't on here." He grinned at me. "Can't have the full high school experience without that."

"So is Prom Night the deadline for you then?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll stop making fun of your list." He held his hands up in surrender. "Some of this can get done this week, and some may take all year.""Like getting you laid." I rest my chin in my hands. 

"No girl here wants to fuck you.""And that's why I asked you, a girl, to help me." He handed me back my list as the bell rang. "See you in Sex Ed.""Don't remind me." I made a face of disgust as I stood up. "See ya."  

***AN***

Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Let us know what you thought!

~ChasingMadness24