Chocolate Buffett (feat Yazz, Keith, & Luke)

Saturday, April 29

It was a hot night and I'd just left my friend Mariah house. We had been chilling all day, talking about boys we wish we had. Not gonna lie, it was a humid as hell outside. I only lived a few streets away, so I walked instead of letting Mariah's sister drop me off. I kind of regretted the offer once my hair started to get frizzy. When I got to Polk Street, somebody's dog ran out of their yard and chased me all the way to a corner store nowhere near my apartment building. I felt dumb as hell. The dog finally stopped chasing me once I ran into the store. After he ran back to where he came from, I left the store and took a different route. I was almost near the other side of Polk Street where I needed to be to get home, and that's when it happened.

 I was almost near the other side of Polk Street where I needed to be to get home, and that's when it happened

"Hey yo!" called out a dude's voice. "Over here."
I turned around to see it was Bryshere Gray... better know as Yazz, a boy I went to school with. He was standing on the side of the Phoenix's boxing gym building. Something told me not to go over there but I did it anyway. He was shirtless and looked sexy, so my hormones definitely played a part in me walking over to him. When I got to him, he smiled and stepped closer to me.
"Oh, wassup Y/N," he said. "I ain't know that was you."
"What do you want?"
"Come with me."
"Hell no."
"I ain't gonna do nothin'. I promise."
"No, I'm good."
He looked around to make sure nobody was around and told me, "I want you to suck my dick." He grabbed his crotch and showed me that he was already somewhat hard. "Nobody will know."
My mouth watered but I still put up a front and told him, "No."
"You know you want to, girl... quit playing. You remember how you use to look at me back in high school. You got them dick suckin' lips. Just come suck it for like a second. I won't nut on your face. I'll bust on the floor or in my hand. Please." He reached around and grabbed my ass.
I felt like he was setting me up but my hormones were in control by that point. He turned to walk away and I followed him. There was a chill running up and down my spine as I followed him into a side door and down a set of stairs. When we got down there, we walked through another door and as soon as we were inside, somebody closed and locked the door. I looked around the basement to see his three homeboys Algee, Luke and Keith were there. They all regularly worked out at the gym because both Algee and Yazz were boxers. I didn't know what they were up to but I wanted to make a dash for the door.

 I didn't know what they were up to but I wanted to make a dash for the door