Wolfin' Around

"Yo wassup this is Sirus XM Fly, I'm Y/N and right now we got one of the hottest new comers in the game. You might recognize him from BET The New Edition Story as Ralph Tresvant, my boy Algee Smith". I still remember like it was yesterday. I was just drooling over him in Let It Shine and now i'm interviewing him. He was cute back then but damn, it's like he's all daddyish now. I hope he can't tell that i'm crushing on him.

"So Algee, what's been up, its like you went from being Kidz Bop to being one of the biggest R&B Pop artists of our time". He chuckled and I immediately melted inside. "Aw thanks Y/N, but na I give all glory to God. Without him, my family, friends, and of course my fans, I wouldn't be even where i'm at today." He trailed on. "I wouldn't even be sitting in such a beautiful presence right now". Hold the hell on. Did he just say what I think he said? I'm glad i'm sitting down right now because baby when I tell you I'm so weak in the knees right now. He just flat out gave me a compliment... on air.. we are live people. Maybe it's nothing. It's probably a little something for good publicity.

I smiled showing all of my teeth. "Thank you, how sweet. Well ladies we know he's just not a charm on tv but in person as well". I said as I pushed my hair behind my ears. "So what new music and appearances should we be expecting this year? I know you've been cooking something up since you've been traveling around the world lately". He smiled and adjusted his seat. "Well my new album, Trap Religion drops on the 16th of this month, so y'all be on the watch for that, shoutout to TIDAL. Also you can expect to hear some really big features on there like Bryson Tiller, my brother Yazz, Tinashe and you know, the list goes on". He said as he rubbed his hands together. It's just the little things this man does that drives me wild. He just don't know. "That's wassup, so I know one of the songs off that album has been bumping in the clubs, it's been playing on all the stations, including this one, and it features Kendrick Lamar and it's called New Heaven, and i've heard you say in previous interviews that the song is really sentimental to you". I said taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah, around the time I was writing the song, my.. uhmm.. girlfriend at the moment and I was going through a very rough patch in our relationship and eventually we had to call it quits. But "New Heaven" speaks about how hurt I was by the whole thing and how i've moved on from that situation."He folded his arms on the table and begin to speak again. "You know that's one thing that I've always kept with me, there are going to be people in this world that you think are going to be with you for life, but once they realize that you can't do anything for them, they'll run out on you, but sometimes it's God weeding out the bad stuff in ya life. I take everything that happen in my life as a blessing". I was sitting there in awestruck. He was so genuine and down to earth. Everything he said I couldn't agree with more. "Wow, such a powerful meaning and explanation. I'm inspired just by sitting across from you. You are such a humanitarian and take it from a fan when I say I love you for that". He looked at me and smiled and said "I love you too".

As much as I wanted to fangirl right now, I had to keep my cool. There was an awkward silence as we gazed into each other's eyes. I decided to break the silence with a slight chuckle. "So you know you have a lot of fans all over the world. You're an actor, an artist, you're just "all the above"." I laughed. "So for those girls out there whose been tweeting me non stop asking a specific question... are you on the market?" I asked leaning in closely. I could tell he was iffy about the question mainly because he started blushing. "Yeah.. for now I guess you can say". I was about to ask him a question until he cut me off. "Wait I have a question for you, from some of my fans, are you on the market"? I was mentally stuck. My professional answer would be "Well, we want to know more about you and album", but my personal response would've been "YES DADDY YES! TAKE ME NOW!" I simply replied "Yeah, haven't found my "New Heaven" yet." I said jokingly. He then scooted closer to the mic and asked "So if a guy was to come up to you and ask you out on a date on the spot, would you turn a brother down"?

He was literally flirting with me, now I know this is not a stunt. "It depends" I said blushing. "On" he said anxious. "On if he'll let me finish this interview". I smiled at him. "Well what time could he pick you up"? He said biting his bottom lip. "As soon as we wrap up here", I said blushing. He then grab his mic and said "And that's the show, don't forget Trap Religion comes out on the 16th, cop yours right now, love y'all peace". I was so shocked all I could do was laugh. "Alright you ready?" he asked standing up offering his hand to me. "Yeah I'm ready." I said standing up. I guess this is my New Heaven.

Alright, love you bitches as always. I do Imagines every time I open my phone lol. If You like this chapter , VOTE/COMMENT/RESPOND. I am so pumped about what you guys are thinking ,let me know! Until next time

-Cé