U With The Homies (Part III)

WARNING!!!!!
*EXTREME MATURE CONTENT*
Woody was already shirtless and so was Elijah. I already knew what I was in store for. That's when Algee unbuttoned his pants and started...

...to rub on his bulge. This was, for sure, the biggest surprise ever. "Oh yeah baby, keep going" I said as I felt Luke kissing my hot spot. Luke soon stop kissing my neck and decided to drop his pants too. "I wanna see what that mouth do", Luke said holding the print of his dick in his hand. "Yeah, I know those lips aren't just for kissing baby girl" Keith said as he started to take off his pants. Keith then pulled me down till I was on my knees. He stood tall over me. I started to rub all over stomach till I got down to his rock hard manhood. I pulled his boxers down and was amazed at how big it was. I didn't want them to see that I was lowkey scared of it. I knew it was gonna hurt but I didn't care, I was gonna take it cause I'm a real bitch. Wrapping my tongue around his tip, I slowly inched it into my mouth. Keith threw his head back and let out a slight moan. I wanted to show out and impress them so I decided to swallow the whole thing right to the base of it. Keith jerked a little and smiled. "Damn baby" was all he could say. That's when Bryshere decided he wanted a turn at me. I grabbed Bryshere's manhood and started to jerk it. He was so into it. "You gone play with it or are you gonna swallow it", Bryshere said a little cocky like. I was tired of his arrogance so I put the whole thing into my mouth and made him so sensitive that he couldn't take anymore.

Algee was next and he was the one that I've been waiting on. Just his presence alone made me want to cum. He walked up and pulled is Versace boxers completely off. It was so big. He didn't say a word at all. I grabbed it and started to jerk it in my mouth. Algee has the most sexiest moans ever. That's when Woody laid me down on the couch and, without any warning, rammed himself into me. I gripped the cushions on the couch and arched my back. Suddenly, Luke stood over my face and stuffed his manhood into my mouth. I guess it was coming sooner or later. Elijah went back to sucking on my breast. I was squirting everywhere. All of this "Black Boy Joy" was getting to me. Soon as I thought that it was slowing down. Algee and Bryshere started to double penetrate me. I was moaning so loud, I know the people downstairs in the viewing party heard me. "Harder baby, Fuck me harder" was the sentence of the decade for me. Algee was going in so hard I just knew that in a couple more pumps he was going to shoot all over me. "What's my name?" Algee said while going deeper and deeper. "Daddy!" I screamed. Keith then walked over to me and flipped me on top of him and started pounding so hard that the smacks were louder than expected. While Keith was in the zone Elijah started to fill my other hole with his dick. I was so weak at this point. "Keith baby don't stop". I said as my sweat started to pour. "You like that dick baby, huh?" Keith said while slowly grinding his hips. Elijah was thrusting in and out moaning "ride me baby, ride this dick". I couldn't help but cum all over Keith when he said that.

That's when Keith hurried and pushed me off. He stood over me and started to jack his dick. I held my tongue out and was ready for him to shoot all over my face. "Oh fuck" Keith moaned loud as ever. All of Keith's warm juices was on my face. Elijah was next and soon as he stood over me he shot two big loads in my mouth. I was soaking it all in. Bryshere put his big dick in my mouth and told me to suck it as he face fucked me. A few seconds later Bryshere threw his head back and moaned loudly "Awww fuck I'm bout to nut". Bryshere aggressively jacked his dick and blew hot steamy cum all over my face. Now my mascara running and my lipstick is smudge. Woody and Luke came almost at the same time. Woody came on my breast and Luke came on my cheek. I was about to get up when I forgot one special person. "Where you think you going lil baby" Algee said stroking his dick. I got on my knees in front of him while he stroked his dick. "Here I cum baby" Algee said biting his bottom lip and blowing the biggest load I've ever seen. It must've been awhile since he had some good punani like this.

I got up and went to the restroom a few steps away. I washed myself off and put back on my outfit. I fixed my hair and makeup and walked back out. I was nervous about what the guys would say when I came out. Maybe they think I'm a whore or something but in all honesty, this was my first time. I know you think I'm lying but it really was. I walked out only to see Algee sitting on the window seal. "Where are the rest of the guys" I said a little embarrassed. Algee looked up at me and smiled. "They're downstairs doing a meet and greet, the movie's over". I totally forgot about the whole viewing party ordeal. "Oh... ok ... cool... so ... how... was it?" I said turning away towards the table I left my clutch on. "You're bomb shawty, if I could, I'll bring you along everywhere we go". I smiled and blushed a little. "What's wrong? Algee said with one eyebrow raised. "Well it was my first time and I just wanted to know if you guys enjoyed it or not". I said a little hesitant. "It was?" Algee asked. I felt so stupid. Why did I tell him that? I hope he doesn't think it was rape or anything like that. I'm gonna be the clown of the century for this one. " Yeah it actually was my first time". I said dropping my head. Algee turned me around and held my waist. " I'm so sorry, if I would've known that I wouldn't even let them do that to you. I feel dumb as fuck". Algee said with all sincereness. "No don't beat yourself up, it wasn't your fault, besides I liked it". I gave Algee a reassuring smile and hug. Algee looked me in my eyes and I immediately felt an instant connection. "You are so beautiful" he said brushing the excess hair out of my face. "Thank you Algee and you're extremely handsome". He looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny?" I said a little confused. "I would kiss you right now but you have my nieces and nephews in your mouth so..". I playfully punched his arm and headed to the elevator. He grabbed his jacket and followed behind smacking my butt one good time. "Would you stop" I said chuckling a little. "I mean I had to get one in before you leave, after all you're my Candy Girl".

What the fuck is tea??!! love you bitches as always. I want to personally thank you for commenting/voting/ responding. You made my day and I personally want to thank y'all. Anyway so tell me what you think of this little freaky chapter. I was low-key cringing while I was writing this, but leave it to the Algee to always give a New Edition reference at the end. But once again tell me what you think about this chapter, a bitch want to know. Don't forget to LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE . Until next time....

-