Lie Under You

It was 8:13 am. I woke up to the most adorable face in the world, my boyfriend Algee. He was sleeping so peacefully. He had his arm snaked around my waist, holding me close to his body. I played with his hair for a few moments until I decided to go to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I lightly moved the covers back and tried to ease out of his grips without waking him. As soon as he felt me moving away from him, he tighten up and wrapped me back in. I looked back at him and he fluttered his eyes open. "Where you going?" He said in a raspy tone. I could tell by the way he kept closing his eyes and opening them that he was still tired. It has been a couple of days since we've been able to find the same sleep schedule, since he's been so busy lately. "I'm about to go make breakfast, what do you have a taste for?" I asked him with my hand lying on the side of his face. "You" he said giving me a side smirk. Leave it to Algee to always be dirty minded. "Well too bad, i'm not edible." I laughed and stared at him for a moment, watching him drift back to sleep. "He is so perfect" I thought to myself. He then responded to me. "Do you have to go now, can't you just stay at least a few more seconds?" he cooed pouting a little bit. I was hungry but whatever I guess a few more seconds couldn't hurt nobody. "Alright, alright" I said giving in to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead saying "that's my baby". I laughed at his corniness  and cuddled on his side and laid my head down on his chest. I heard every heartbeat that sent chills down my spine. He was so compassionate and affectionate. I could tell that he was already sleep because of the light snores that escaped his lips. Even though he was sleep, his arms being wrapped around me, made me feel so safe and secure. I was so relaxed that I started feeling a tingly sensation all over my body. Im not going to lie to you, I didn't even want to eat after this, my appetite was gone, but in a good way... if that makes sense. I just can't wait to see where the future takes us. Eventually a few seconds led to minutes which led to hours. I didn't even realize how much time had passed. Honestly, I could do this all day, just lie under him.

Hey y'all! Love you bitches as always, Sorry it was short but, i'll be updating all day today. I'm trying different methods so some will be in story form and the others will be in script form, depending on how i'm feeling. I just want to thank y'all once again for voting for the last 3 chapters of this book. Don't forget to LIKE/COMMENT/RESPOND. Any Ideas, any comments, let a bitch know in the comments.

-