Yeah it's just one part.

August 12th, 2129

Hello there, if you're reading this- I'm not sure it will survive... but maybe- more likely to than us. This morning they gathered us, and gave us the news. They verified the rumors, that indeed... our planet- er... asteroid is going to crash. There's a massive planet, millions of miles away, that, will be our end. There's little chance of survival, and I'm nervous that our entire race will fade from existence. Our home will be gone... forever. And so will I.

I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. They call me Cass. I live on an asteroid, in a galaxy many miles away from yours. Or, I did. The asteroid we live on crashed into a another one, and slightly damaged the side. But... after that we veered off course, the astrophysicists got to work on trying to find us safety, somewhere in the intergalactic universes. That didn't go so well. We had to retreat to the use of sonar waves, but that only ended in us realizing that we were headed straight for the destruction of our entire population.

I guess we look different to you. To me, you look close enough but... here's what the Scientific descriptions are:

Species: Surcervidae

Classification: Tetrapod

Population count: 1,489

Related Species: Human, Deer, Elk, Moose

And here's mine:

Half Human, Half Deer with incredibly strong instincts, abilities and intellectual talent. They're smarter than humans, more graceful than any other animal, are incredibly quick and nimble, allowing for fast thinking and amazing reaction time. Their human counterparts are usually very brutal in comparison, and like to eat everything they can touch. We, in the other hand are... peaceful. Mostly.

Anyhow... I should be going.

August 14th, 2129

We are getting closer by the minute. The stelliform planet is growing bigger... and it's rather pretty. But maybe I'd rather our death be on a glamorous planet than an ugly one. What to do, was controversial. The Courts were arguing over it now, debating to destroy the planet and avoid impact with the other planet... or just to let it happen. I don't know what I'd prefer. I guess... there's a tiny chance of survival if we don't blow ourselves up. I guess not really, I don't have many expectations for our future.

It's a few hours later now, they've come to a consensus... We're going to crash. Because, maybe we might have some chance.

I guess I'll spend as much time as I can with Allan (my brother) and my parents. And Allara also. She's my best friend, and we've known each other since we were very young.

June 4th 2129

(Side note: I apologize for this... not so chronological excerpt from my previous journal, but I thought you might want to read this for background information purposes.)

Everything, I thought was going to be normal today. But, today was maybe the most not normal day of my life. Well, this morning the scientists were in a frenzy, and apparently were going to brush against another asteroid, so, now everyone's panicking, and trying to move to the (hopefully) unaffected side of the asteroid, but I should go now, and prepare for what's to come.

Later Today: We hit the asteroid. Everyone appears to be fine, but... we've begun to travel outside of the asteroid belt, ever so slightly. But there's something they're not telling us... I'm nervous for our future.

August 15th

Again, I'm sorry about yesterday's random entry. But... I fear this, or the next entry may be my last. The planet is bigger than ever... and, well... the illusion we saw before, the star shape was... just an illusion. The planet is big, and grey and blue, a perfect sphere. I sort of recognised it from somewhere, it looked vaguely familiar, but from where, I have no clue. Almost all we can see from the west side of the asteroid, is the massive sphere, and when it blocks the sun, gentle speckles of glowing yellow and white dots appear all over the sphere, almost like freckles. It seems like time has slowed down a little. Everything seems to be slower. I don't know why. Maybe that's what it's like, before you die. No one here seems to be calm any more. And to top off our soon to be death, we're all starving. Okay, not literally. Or figuratively. (I suppose that's a Hyperbole, like the ones we learned about in the Education Center) But our plantations are dying... and if we are to survive the impact, well, it won't be long after that before we all starve to death. I guess there isn't much to live for, but, I'd better enjoy my time, while i can.