t w e n t y s e v e n

Guys! I am SO SORRY for never updating!! I promise i will try to do so more! And thank you SO much for all your nice comments! You guys are the reason I have decided to not give up on this book! I'm so sorry I know this whole story is rushed, and weird and honestly I have no idea where I was planning to go with it or am planning to go with it/end it. I'm just going to keep writing and see what happens! Also guys can you please remember I do not view myself as any kind of really good writer and I started writing this when I was twelve!! I agree with all of you who saying its rushed! If you have any ideas for this story I'd LOVE to hear them! Okay sorry on to the story! Back to school! Love you all and thank you!!

"Hurry up Draco!" I danced around him impatiently. He looked me and shook his head.
"And how old are you?" He suppressed a laugh.
I looked at him reproachfully, "You know I'm pretty much a little kid inside Draco."
  He laughs and just looks at me as we board the train. I take a deep breath the smell of smoke from and the train and chocolate from the frogs Ginny was eating. The smells comforted me. I was right where I needed to be. Harry on one side of me holding hands with Ginny and Draco on the other leaning against me.
   My life was not in any way perfect but it was back on track. Yes, Voldemort at some point would probably come back but currently that was far away in a deep corner of my mind. All I cared about was enjoying the last part of my last year at Hogwarts with my friends. My last chance to be a kid again. I was happy.

Heyyy guys. So I'm sorry I know you were looking for more. This is pretty much two authors notes with a little bit of story. So please don't yell at me but I'm thinking of ending it there. Don't worry I promise a sequel. So it's up to you guys please comment do you agree I should end it here? I'm thinking of writing a sequel about Scarlett's generation at school. I'm also thinking about rewriting this book in a separate different book because yes looking back as a fifteen year old I understand how bad and cringey the parts I wrote as a 12/13 year old are. So please down below vote on what you want to see next:

A. Keep writing this book

B. End it and write a sequel

C. Write a sequel and do a rewrite of this book

D. Just do a rewrite

So thank you all for all of your support on this book love you all!! Please vote thank you so much!!